B&B Actor Returning for a Small Arc

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why?

Please register in order to view this content

Six months after exiting B&B, Pierson Fodé (Thomas) is returning for a short-term story arc. The actor tells Digest that he wasn’t planning a reprisal so soon but, “This has been a fun story to come back for,” Fodé teases. “When Brad [Bell, executive producer/head writer] pitched it to me, I was super-excited about it!” For all the inside scoop about Fodé’s B&B homecoming, check out an upcoming issue of Soap Opera Digest. His first air date is March 9.

Where have I heard this before? Oh yeah every story he comes up with and the horrendous Myron story to name one. I remember how excited that actress was for that story.

• Members

I see this as about 1 week of story, if that.  He returns (yawn), he confronts Liam and Steffy about how honest Steffy has always been...she might have made this one big mistake - but she loves people, she loves her family, etc. etc.   Liam gets mad and says, "oh really...did she love you when she kept a secret that Caroline wasn't really dying?  It was all a lie by guess who....Bill Spencer who she then went and banged boots with?" 

That whole SL was another in a long line of stupid storylines.  They went to NY to be close to her doctors.  Did he ever go on an appointment with her?  Was he there when they told her it was a miracle and she was cured??  So many holes when they have a SL that plays off-screen.  Did she lie to her Moms too? 

• Members

Lord this sounds more accurate. I can't honestly fathom the amount of talent Bradley has wasted (Rick Young, Lynsey Godfrey, Karla Mosley, Felisha Cooper, Zack Conroy, Harley Graham, and now Courtney Hope) in order to push stories for Liam and Wyatt. 

Give me Drew Tyler Bell or Adam Gregory back as Thomas either way. 

Archived