Your daily (or nightly) thought

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definity needed the week away from SON. Because even i realized it's not healthy to be on SON 24/7. I have to ignore nonsense. Or perceived or not. It gets me in trouble every time. I will also be continuing my mini breaks. SON can be fun, toxic or BORING af at times. I have to concentrate on the people who are cool with me. In the end they outweigh the one's that aren't. I really shouldn't give a message board so much relevance. It's nonsense that means absolutely nothing. We mostly comment on a world of make believe. A really straight and white world at that. Feeling like myself. Reacting to negativity will do a number on a person's mental and emotionally health. And they're certain person's that get off on that. This message board isn't worth that. As the days. weeks and months pass by. I've come to the realization that SON isn't worth my time. Now i'm taking another break. This time a self-imposed one. Excuse the long rant.

I'm truly contemplating leaving SON. Most the time it's just boring or toxic or both. Get a funky vibe in this old dusty message board. If you're no longer enjoying something, it's best to move on. Miss Vee and Mrs. Ronald Massey (Especially from Ron who knew me on Facebook for years.) putting my mental and emotional health at risk for kicks. Is truly sadistic and cruel. I may not have 35 followers. But 21 isn't bad at all. If i choose to leave. I leave with my head held high.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton