Y&R Actress out?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm still remembering this spoiler for "early 2018":

• The truth about Scott and Abby is revealed in a shocking manner, and Sharon seeks revenge! The consequences of Scott and Abby’s affair will have a ripple effect as Sharon becomes a force to be reckoned with!

like, I've been waiting and waiting for something that resembles this to happen... 

• Members

How does Sharon know Christian's true paternity? What did I miss? It's so twisted anyway - first Nikki's son (Dylan), then Nikki/Victor's son (Nick), but really Victor's son (Adam). 

I'm not sure what make Sharon crazy gets the show in the long run. Chelsea is gone soon - so no ongoing stalking. Sharon doesn't need to be nuts to snag Nick when Nelsea blows up. 

• Members

You haven't missed anything. There is no reason to believe that she knows anymore than Nick.

Honestly, MY would be an absolute fool to go there again.  Besides it not being grounded in any kind of logic, it's those types of storylines that helped send the ratings into a further (steady) decline over the last eight years. Would he really risk another ratings decline, especially now that ratings are finally creeping up somewhat?  I don't think he's stupid and he'd have to be to go there again.

• Members

If I recall right, the original plan if Justin Hartley had been able to stick after the pilot for This is Us didn't get picked up was for the show to end doing Adam/Sharon/Nick/Chelsea  by late '16/early '17 with Adam revealing the truth and Sharon begging Adam let her keep the baby. There was a reason why we saw Hartley and Case get chem tested for a handful of episodes in January 2016. 

• Members

i honestly can't take anymore of this Phyl vs. Chel SL, and especially w/ Phyl leading the charge to unearth all of Chel's "secrets" for the "greater good" when only a few short years ago we had Phyl enlisting Kevin to help her hide a dead body. So stupid. 

Please register in order to view this content

Archived