Y&R February Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

From Soapdom: 

•  Nick and Nikki come together to help Genoa City’s most unfortunate, but things take a turn for the worse when Nikki finds herself in a disastrous situation! Will Victor come save the day?
  •  Fenmore’s has been sabotaged, and the identity of the saboteur is a gasp-worthy surprise!
  •  Shocking secrets about Chelsea come to light, and it will destroy her relations her Nick, Billy, and Sharon as they are horrified by the real truth!
  •  Victoria and JT reunite but quickly come to find out that they are completely incompatible!
  • Jack wins in court but Ashley makes a twisted retaliatory move that puts a blindsided Jack in the hot seat!
  •  Mariah takes a mystical journey to find herself as she wonders about her stance on her orientation and overall love and family life. Meanwhile, Tessa vows to win Mariah back!
  •  Lily begins to question her reunion with Cane as she realizes that living with Cane and Sam is a living hell!
  • Hilary and Devon play cat and mouse games as Hilary vows to move away from Devon, but Devon has his own tricks up his sleeve to win her back. A jaw-dropping proposition may push the pair back together!
  • Sexy new building contractor Arturo makes a big splash with his arrival to Genoa City!

And from Soap Opera Digest: 

February Sweeps Previews from Soap Opera Digest:

Nikki winds up in unexpected circumstances while helping the homeless.

Victor works to keep the peace between Victoria and Ashley.

Shocking secrets from Chelsea's past will spin her relationship with Nick out of control, with Phyllis, Billy, and Sharon becoming involved as well.

Victoria and JT's relationship proves to have challenges.

Abby plots her next move against Victoria before returning to Genoa City.

Sharon's patience as a mother is tested by Noah and Mariah.

Tessa works to regain Mariah's trust.

Hilary embarks on a new chapter in her life.

Devon has plans for his future.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Another disaster??

Please register in order to view this content

Let me guess this will all be about Gloria?? Didn't they already do this story with epic failure??

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....boring.....can they just fire the actress and get rid of Tessa?? Devon and Hilary are zzzzzz...same [!@#$%^&*].

• Members

Uh No, that spoiler for my Chick is misleading

The spoler says

Shocking secrets from Chelsea's past pre GC come out,spinning her relationship with Nick out of control and bringing Phyllis, Billy, and Sharon along for the ride, and Laurens story is also connected to Chelsea 

• Members

Please God, let that be true.

The spoilers don't sound too bad or, you know, damaging for the show. The characterization seems so drastic though, no grey area allowed. Now if only the pace wasn't that crazy and out of control...

• Members

Image result for side-eye gif

Fenmore is sabotaged? Horrors! Let me guess: somebody dismantles the mannequins in the front window. 

Tessa is still on the show. 

I wonder what it must be like for AH and TL to do kissy scenes now that their marriage is over. 

I can't stand the idea of Chelsea being judged by Nick, Billy, Phyllis and Sharon. No-one in this clusterfuck should be casting the first stone!

• Members

Chelsea is the one behind the fake Chelsea 2.0. What shocking secrets can Chelsea really have in her past? Please. I'm wondering if the "weekend" secret that Nelsea and Philly swore never to tell will be exposed. It's not like it's going to be that shocking considering it's Phyllis, Billy and Chlesea. 

• Members

Your gifs give me life.

That said...there was at least more info in the SOD issue than is here. So bare-boned. 

Read it myself and it sounds like Abby will be bts scheming like her daddy before she heads back into town with vengance on Victoria on her mind. 

Archived