LATEST RATINGS: October 30 - November 3, 2017

Toups

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days episode on Tuesday was a filler episode and it was the lowest of the week. I don't know why they wasted an episode with that mess.

There was too much Eve that week and the Will story floundering going nowhere. Not even ED could bring in viewers on Thursday.

• Members

Its because GH isn't wasting time telling the Jason story.

Will's story is dragging and hasn't had much adventure/fun in it. It has been very boring. Looking at the previews it looks like it will finally pick up. And there is no other story that is worth watching on Days either. Let's see how the viewers respond to the JJ/Theo story.

• Members

Mals’s day ti day ratings minus wednesday are still around 4.5 million viewers. The 18-49s needs work though, Rome wasnt built in a day. Adding electricity ti this show is already helping.

Way to go Chelly! Shelly and Jean steadied the ship and now Shelly and Chris is skyrocketing everything up now that they have such a solid foundational.

• Members

DAYS should pick up next week.

But what if the Jason story was on on just  Monday and then Friday. Rest of the week is pointless filler. How can there be any momentum or impact? That's exactly why DAYS can't tell a real story anymore. Ron's capable. But the pacing is atrocious, and I'm not going to entirely blame that on him. But I also think the Will story hasn't really played like I thought it should/would. It's meandered and I think it also had to do with Ali and Eileen's availability and working around that. Once Sami hit the story it became all about her and very uneven.

• Members

I'm afraid Days is toast.  The last time ratings spiked at all really was in Griffith's first few months when the Ben murder plot kicked in but as we know they ruined Days starting with killing off Will.  I'm afraid no matter how much they pack November, the ratings won't spike enough to convince NBC to renew after Sept 18.  Viewers just moved on.  

• Members

As we wait for Toups, the week ending Nov. 10...

https://www.cbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=48935

THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS averaged 4.62 million viewers, up +5% from a week ago, its biggest audience since the week ending May 19.

THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL averaged 3.70 million viewers, up +6% from last week, its largest audience since the week ending Feb. 24.

• Errol unpinned this topic

Archived