Hollywood Sexual Harrasment/Assault Thread

cct

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

While his behavior is indefensible and despicable, I disagree with the Academy expelling him:

1. There are plenty of other Academy members with VERY questionable behavior just as awful (if not worse) than Harvey Weinstein. Case in point, Roman Polanski, Mel Gibson and Bill Cosby.

2. This is a personal matter (yes, what he did is horrible and perhaps, criminal). Considering the only other person expelled from the Academy was a member who shared movie screeners.

• Members

I feel sick after listening to this. I can't believe he was telling her I'm to old to fight with you? So despicable, she didn't want to and he wasn't having no for an answer. Sad part is that there are people who don't believe these women and there is proof.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It just unnerves the hell out of me to read the extent of Harvey Weinstein's damage on so many women.  I mean, this [!@#$%^&*] is the reason why actors such as Marilyn Monroe and Judy Garland ended up as drugged-up emotional and physical wrecks.