B&B Promo - Concealed Cuddling

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so over Bill trying to bring down Spectra b/c he wants a damn lot of land. Out of all the stories one could devise for a media empire, we have Bill targeting some sweatshop b/c he wants the land?! 

Please register in order to view this content

Hasn't Sheila been in jail before returning to LA? Wasn't that implied? How would she know about James' pill addiction? I still feel that Sheila's return is missing one key player ... Taylor! Taylor should be the primary person trying to remove Sheila from the Forrester orbit. I'm also over Eric being a simp to any woman with a pulse. It was funny back in '93. It's pathetic now. 

Katie & Wyatt ... meh. I just don't see how them pairing up is gonna pay off majorly. Not when everyone on this show bump uglies incestuously on the regular. If anything, when Bill finds out, he ought to shrug his shoulders and go on about his business. Only way I would've found this duo scandalous and having a big payoff was if Katie and Bill were at odds post divorce b/c Katie held a major stake at Spencer Publishing along with them being a tense custody battle over Will. Then Katie boning Wyatt would've been scandalous. 

• Members

They share a daughter, Mary, and she told her mother about it. I had hoped that Eric had invited Sheila as revenge against Quinn. Use Sheila to get a rise out of her bc he hasnt completely forgiven her for her cheating. Unfortunately nah he is just being written as being stupid

IA on the use of Taylor.

Archived