B&B: July 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I tuned in for a second and saw Grandpa Eric uncombed and him complaining about how messed up his life was and the channel was changed. I am tired of Bradley Bell writing crap and laughing about it in interviews.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well CBS has lost me as a B&B viewer - pre-empted on Thursday for OJ and Friday for a press conference that was on every cable channel. Missing two days (and one episode - I gathered from write-ups), but enough to make me realize that nothing is happening bothering to double DVR with POP. I may read recaps weekly now, but I'll definitely miss this thread!

• Members

Jacob Young? He's very much being wasted. As is most of the cast. It's the Quinn, Ridge and Eric (and Sheila now) show with a side of Liam and Steffy and a dash of Thomas, Steffy and Caroline. I guess Katie and Wyatt too when they need to trot out Heather Tom to cry, rage or get an emmy reel.

• Members

Exactly!  Old played out Sheila is back so we totally ignore her past and ignore that Eric should be hitting her with a brick.  We should also ignore, Eric did this wacko love of my life SL (with Quinn) just prior to Sheila returning.  Same dialogue and all.  I read on Twitta that Steffy told Eric he's ignoring all the stuff Sheila has done.  Didn't we just do this with Quinn?  

Just trash!  

• Members

It's ridiculous. Maybe, just maybe I could grudgingly accept that Quinn, Wyatt, Liam, Bill etc could tolerate Sheila's presence because they never had any dealings with her in the past, but Steffy, Thomas, Eric, Brooke and Ridge really should all hate her guts and probably be willing to take turns hitting her with that brick.

• Members

It's so pathetic.  The other day I caught a part of Steffy and Eric's conversation and her warning him.  Sheila shows up at his door (AGAIN) after he said he wanted to be alone...and the first thing Eric does is tell her that Steffy wants him to stay away from her??  Why on EARTH would he TELL her that?  It's just SO stupid....I said - I'm surprised he's not divorced and married to Sheila already. It's been 2 weeks - that's forever on this show. 

• Members

Today's show sucked, too.

Brooke asked Katie "So are you seeing anyone special lately?" She asked her with this sweet, cloying, giddy smile -- believable only if you knew NOTHING about the relationship between these two. It was ridiculous. So was Katie's sweet smile in return.

$Bill AGAIN ranting in his office about Thomas....AGAIN a parent on this show oversteps to the nth degree.

What a crapfest this entire show has become.

• Members

You forgot to mention that Nicole is over her wanting to be a parent one day event!  This soap is about horrible stories, those actors that should be used but not being used and non stories like Brooke/Katie/Zende/Nicole scenes today.

Also it doesn't help that Don Diamont's acting never improved from his Y&R days.

• Members

Steffy is an annoying twat. How many people does it take to prop Thomas' pathetic ass? Poor Caroline regressed for this creeper.

Bill lying about Caroline "dying" is disgusting, but if he says it's cancer, Brad Bell is a sick asshat, given Linsey is a cancer survivor

• Members

Again, another non-story.  Agree completely.  Bill's master plan is just to tell a big fat lie???  Caroline is dying.  LOLLLLLL.  But watch - this will be a story that ends up lasting for months.  Like Thomas wouldn't just go to Caroline and ask her????  So silly. 

Archived