Days: She's baaaaaaack

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You'd think and hope. She seems miserable on-screen, TBH ... but she always seems to prefer her home at Y&R because DAYS exhausts her when she plays Kristen. I always figured she'd prefer DAYS because they write for her and she plays the hell out of Kristen.

• Members

I am sure ED is happy she is getting airtime at Y&R but didn't seem excited about her story in her recent interview. I don't think she'd return to Days though unless it was short term. Remember she said it was too exhausting the shooting schedule. She was over worked at Days and she seemed burned out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Don't get me wrong, a lot of soap villainesses can evolve into heroines or even matriarchal figures. The best example I can think of is Vicky Wyndham on AW, but she overall had a much bigger and better acting range (not to mention better writers, but hey). Playing the good girl is not AS' forte. DAYS should write and play to her strengths. She should be her generation's Beverlee McKinsey!!!

• Members

I think with Sami, they should just play her catty but essentially a well-meaning and misunderstood person. I feel Alison could pull that off.

100% nice girl is not her forte though.

Archived