Celebrity Big Brother (2017)

DaytimeFan

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's OK.

Sucks that many of the great all-stars (i.e. Tiffany, Perez, etc.) needs couldn't be met to do the show b/c many of the all-stars are deadweight. I feel like Speidi are the only all-stars deserving to be there. 

Can the stop trying to make Calum 'fetch'? He was deadwood the first time he did CBB. He's deadwood now. 

Ray J & Stacey are the best out of the newbie pack. Sadly, I don't think either of them will last long if it is up to this pack. 

Ugh! Tiffany & Perez would've brought so much to this season. Austin? Jasmine? Nicola? Calum? Colleen? Talk about scrapping the bottom of the barrel. 

• Members

Tiffany said she would've did it but their dates were not adding up. If I were CBB, I would've waited for the Summer series to do anything with returning players, so Tiffany could've been involved. CBB fans have been asking for her return in droves and still are. She was the shot of energy that this season needed. 

• Members

I agree. I think that UK is running out of 'celebs' to go in that house. They could find a plethora of them here in the US, but the British audience would revolt. I've already seen many of them complain about this cast having too many Americans. 

I think the top 3 all-stars they should've reached out too and cast first were Tiffany, Perez, and vile ass Katie Hopkins. Those 3 alone would've brought a massive audience and provided drama for centuries. 

While I complain about BBUS, I think BBUK's model is seriously broken. The twists are flops. The drama is becoming stale. IMO, I think they need to retool BBUK. Nikki [Graehme] already said after her time on BBCAN that BBUK needs to adopt the US/CAN model for awhile. It might freshen this show up some.

• Members

The only interesting thing about Calum Best was his jerkoff video.

I don't think anyone would bring big ratings as the show is mostly just filling up the schedule and barely holding on, but I agree it would be nice to see Tiffany again. 

That they had to bring in Calum Best's mother too is kind of desperate.

• Members

No, there aren't. When you compare the last few seasons with the Stephanie Beacham/Ivana Trump/Vinnie Jones/Heidi Fleiss season in 2010 it's startling how negative and confrontational it got. Some of that has to be on Channel 5, who've gone for sensational, whereas Channel 4 seemed to go for more of a look into the personalities. 

That said, it was really the last season with Steven Bear which showed just how badly the show had fallen apart. The same goes for the Farrah Abraham/Janice Dickinson/Jenna Jameson season. It was entertaining, sure, but also very nasty. 

The Tiffany/Gemma season was much lighter hearted by comparison. 

Archived