GH: January Discussion

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hell no. Nelle and Curtis gotta go for me. 

Please register in order to view this content

Nelle's story annoys me as it is a poor man's version of Carly, and we still don't know what her motivation is. 

Curtis is a dolt and I hate to hear him talk. He just needs to remain silent and be eye candy. Don't think. Don't talk.

• Members

I think they still have life to them. The issue with all three women you highlighted is that none of them have ambition or drive anymore.

Why don't we see Maxie over at Crimson with stories surrounding that? 

Why hasn't Sam simply be made a private investigator? 

Why doesn't Lulu have any drive at all? IMO, she should become a damn nurse and be at GH.

• Members

Sam and Jason can go ride off into the sunset. I don't want to see them gun totting around with no consequences but I don't want to see them white washed and playing house either. Lulu and Maxie are poorly written and badly cast. Maybe bring them back later down the line but I'd swap both of them out for Serena.

• Members

I hope they don't tarry too long with revealing who Tom Baker's killer is.  But, more than that, I think it is beyond time to get this whole Nelle storyline going.  I know I've read in alot of forums that viewers are getting sick of waiting or are way beyond sick of waiting to the point that they don't care anymore.  You'd think TPTB would have learned after that over-long Fluke storyline.

• Members

Chloe Lanier started appearing as Nelle on GH in early August, 2016.  So, viewers have waited for six months to find out who this character is and what her motivation is.  I never said "Jean and shelly pacing is too slow", but this could be one of the reasons why some other fans are not pleased with Jean and Shelly.

Archived