Jump to content

GH: January Discussion


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

More years for Jean and Shelley? Hell no. The way this train wreck is going, I'll be shocked if this isn't the year ABC pulls out of soaps altogether. New blood is needed. But I think ABC doesn't care and wants these hacks to erode ratings enough to justify yanking this show.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

People have been saying this since 2012 and GH aint cancelled lol. Its thriving. ABC has failed in all their new daytime programming. Fablife didnt even get a third of GH audience. If anything Jean and Shelly should be creating a new soap for abc it would do well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
39 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

People have been saying this since 2012 and GH aint cancelled lol. Its thriving. ABC has failed in all their new daytime programming. Fablife didnt even get a third of GH audience. If anything Jean and Shelly should be creating a new soap for abc it would do well.

Happy New Year JONNYSBRO the GH Troll. GH needs to be put out of it's misery. I wonder how much worse will Frank, Nathan and Jelly make GH in 2017. These people are highly skilled at creating substandard garbage.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
4 hours ago, Wendy said:

More years for Jean and Shelley? Hell no. The way this train wreck is going, I'll be shocked if this isn't the year ABC pulls out of soaps altogether. New blood is needed. But I think ABC doesn't care and wants these hacks to erode ratings enough to justify yanking this show.

 

2 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

I could see that happening, or Frank maybe getting the boot too

 

I thought ABC wanted to tank the ratings with RC, but they replaced him, so maybe not. Frank should go, he's the common denominator.

 

Happy New Year to all of you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
37 minutes ago, KMan101 said:

Yeah, it's probably time for Frank to be shown the door. He should have gone with Ron. He was and is just as much of the problem.

If indeed they'd fire Frank, who would they get to replace him?  Who'd even want that job?  Wendy Riche has now drunk from the online/primetime urn, so I doubt she'd ever come back.  I haven't lost complete faith in Frank, believe it or not.  I think he'd probably do alot better with a bigger budget than what he has to work with presently.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
6 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

If indeed they'd fire Frank, who would they get to replace him?  Who'd even want that job?  Wendy Riche has now drunk from the online/primetime urn, so I doubt she'd ever come back.  I haven't lost complete faith in Frank, believe it or not.  I think he'd probably do alot better with a bigger budget than what he has to work with presently.  

 

Well, I guess it could always be worse. That's true, who'd want the job? I've numerous times that a lot of writers don't even want to HW anymore because of the interference so that's why we recycle the same hacks. I think he's a problem in the sense that he has his pets, but that's also every producer or writer. I mean, even the people on Twitter know he has his pets. I mentioned this hashtag before but I saw #GHVetsoverFranksPets and I just LOL'd. He knows viewers want to see the vets and they're being used slightly better than Ron used them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

I've noticed an uptick in vet appearances in the last few weeks, which is good.  However, I did want to clarify that I am not really a Frank supporter, or a Jelly supporter for that matter.  I confess that I am a softie.  I hate to see anyone lose their job against their will, even producers or writers who don't deliver.  So, for that reason alone, I was upset when RC lost his job.  And Garin Wolf before him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

Getting rid of Roger Howarth and Michelle Stafford would be the best thing that could happen to GH.  Those two have totally ruined the continuity of the show....no matter who they throw at them, they still stink.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy