DAYS: December 2016 Discussion Thread

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, one of my favorite relationships they've restored has been Chad and Kate. Kate not being around for Chad earlier in the year with Abby and Thomas made no sense to me. I'm glad she's back to being in his life and his maternal figure.

I'm enjoying the fact that Justin, Lucas and Adrienne are at least getting their perspectives told for a change but this story has been running on fumes for years and it's bordering on ridiculous. Three grown people on Thanksgiving in a hotel room deciding their future? LOL And we saw none of it except discussion of Adrienne's teeth grinding ...

She would never ever darken my show's door. I'd be devastated and have to stop watching. I'd rather they cancel it than hire JFP.

• Members

It's nice that Adrienne and her story are actually getting some airtime, but it's a little ridiculous how they're dragging out her choice when this triangle got no airtime whatsoever. They seem to be setting up Lucas/Anne, so I'm assuming she chooses Justin. And they'll all go back to making monthly appearances.

Tired of Abby whining about how nobody can know she's alive. Yawn!

Theresa's exit was awful.

• Members

I cant with Rafe talking about blackmailing the judge in order to get Hope out of jail. Can someone throw him for being hypocritical and breaking numerous laws. Hope shot Stefano. Point, blank and the period. She confessed. These idiots are wasting their time trying to bring up dirt on Stefano bc that doent change what Hope did. I dont see how this is how they attempt to throw her a get out of jail free card. Demonizing the victim doesnt negate the crime

so they finally have Ciara and Claire interacting with Victor. They should have when he had his heart attack. Claire is such a selfish and manipulative twit the way she just dropped the fact that she didnt have a trust fund so she could swindle him out of money

I wish that they had gotten Deidra Hall's sister back to play Hattie bc Deidra is playing Marlena.

Now they got the coach from Glee into this mess of a story

WTF? Deimos, a man, is just allowed to walk into the women's prison and have a chat with Hope? WTF is writing this mess?

Ciara with Rory...what a bitch! No wonder she is single

• Members

LOL I was coming here to say the opposite! It's about time Claire and Ciara interacted with Victor. I do sort of agree with you, they've made Claire an annoying nitwit and Jovanni can't act her way out of a paper bag.

It's also nice to see Kristian and Deidre working together again.

Dot-Marie Jones debuted today.

LOL so random and they all want to kick her ass

I'm also kinda loving Theo scheming against Valerie and Abe's relationship.

• Members

I agree about Deimos just walking into the common room of the prison. I had the same reaction! Can't even have him in a "visitor's room" because that would require another set. 

Ciara and Claire are so annoying. I can't stand either of them. I don't even get why the show keeps focusing on them and wasting the few on this show that are actually talented actors that can carry story.

Glad at least that Kate was being involved in this new angle of Stefano's doctor to give her something to do. Calling Austin? I guess this is how he comes back in. 

• Members

Rory showing up was such a surprise. John must be cumming left and right. He was weird, as always, and so hilarious with his pharmaceutical rep line of work and the munchies. Also, KA and DH were having some fun!  The tough prison talk dialogue is all just SO bad, not to mention Deimos just walking in simply because he's a Kiriakis, but all together typical DAYS fun. Claire and Ciara were tolerable. Valerie the airhead surgeon. Ugh.

ONLY on DAYS. Only.

Archived