DAYS: November Discussion Thread

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show needs to lose it's Daniel obsession. Will and Bo barely get a mention but this man gets flashbacks and an entire storyline nearly a year after he was thankfully removed from my screen. Sigh. MOVE ON SHOW!

This is a very skippable episode. Maggie giving advice to Deimos, Theresa yammering and whimpering, Brady still a clueless fool, Chloe having flashbacks, Nicole looking like hell, Philip grimacing .... sigh

At least Justin, Adrienne and Jennifer are on but not nearly enough of them.

• Members

Doug, Julie, Jennifer and a bunch of others live in Alice's house so we see the living room set quite often (Jennifer, Adrienne and Justin were in the living room today). Julie has been making regular appearances for a while now, about 4-5 a month give or take. Before it was on for a few months and then "off on a cruise" but Doug and Julie were finally slotted into the matriarch/patriarch roles where they belong.

Maggie married Victor. She's on pretty often. I used to LOVE Maggie but now I can't stand her crying and whimpering. She's been used quite regularly since about 2009 when they finally killed Mickey off.

I'm so disgusted but not shocked with Higs back. She has to taint it. She has to be the one obsessed with Daniel. When she was on her leave the man was barely mentioned. The second she's back Nicole's sobbing at his grave. Sigh. It has to be her. So many better leading men have been shoved aside for Daniel. Lucas, Jack, Eric ...

This stint is reminding me of MarDar. The bones are there, the returns are of characters I like, the plots aren't that bad, but it's just not there yet.

• Members

While I am glad to hear that Doug and Julie (and even the Horton living room set) are used regularly, it is absurd to think that maggie would ever marry Victor. This is a case of lazy of incompetent writers not understanding or knowing what to do with a character, and simply throwing her into a situation where she could play against another actor in her age bracket. UGH.

Archived