Sign in to follow this  
Toups

Riverdale: Discussion Thread

Just watched Episode one of the new season.

Luke Perry in a coma brought me back to Dylan on 90210 hovering between life and death.  

Mark Consuelos as Papi Lodge?  On the fence  there.

Not a bad start to the new season.

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:28 AM, slick jones said:

Just watched Episode one of the new season.

Luke Perry in a coma brought me back to Dylan on 90210 hovering between life and death.  

Mark Consuelos as Papi Lodge?  On the fence  there.

Not a bad start to the new season.

I am not digging the new season. Its to Clichy and over the top for it. Also not digging the new Reggie recast, dude is a terrible! 

So Hart Denton (Chic) is on twitter and his latest tweets have fans speculating on him spilling tea

Hart DentonVerified account @hartdenton

check your ego

4:49 PM - 15 Jul 2018

never be satisfied

5:26 PM - 15 Jul 2018

the most difficult ego to deal with is your own

4:49 PM - 15 Jul 2018

40 minutes ago, Riverdalefan1 said:

Are you guys still watching Riverdale? How do you feel about the current season?

How do you feel about it? 

26 minutes ago, DRW50 said:

Like Dynasty, this show has disintegrated into a complete mess. The cast has talent, but it feels like the show is recycling Pretty Little Liars stories and doesn't represent the spirit of the comics anymore. 

It's sister show  Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix is interesting but tries so hard that something about it rings false. 

3 minutes ago, soapfan770 said:

Like Dynasty, this show has disintegrated into a complete mess. The cast has talent, but it feels like the show is recycling Pretty Little Liars stories and doesn't represent the spirit of the comics anymore. 

It's sister show  Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix is interesting but tries so hard that something about it rings false. 

Both shows are anti-gay, to the point where Sabrina encourages viewers to laugh at victims of child abuse if they are gay. I'm tired of self-hating gay men running TV shows. I think they are scum. And I will never read Archie Comics again after they encouraged a show that is so racist and homophobic. I'll never forget seeing Betty Cooper drug and try to murder a black man as viewers cheered "girl power." 

Why is Kevin in a cult and dating a straight guy? Just because moose Moved. Where the hell is Chic to rock his world

The Gargolye King Is

Spoiler

Chic. Aided By Hal Cooper & Peneolope Blossom

On 5/11/2019 at 12:16 AM, DRW50 said:

Both shows are anti-gay, to the point where Sabrina encourages viewers to laugh at victims of child abuse if they are gay. I'm tired of self-hating gay men running TV shows. I think they are scum. And I will never read Archie Comics again after they encouraged a show that is so racist and homophobic. I'll never forget seeing Betty Cooper drug and try to murder a black man as viewers cheered "girl power." 

Greg Berlanti who think would help center the gay characters but nope

On 5/10/2019 at 8:38 PM, DRW50 said:

I’m still behind because of work but now that it’s on Netflix I’ve been binging and so far I’m liking it. Made it to the 80s episode where the kids are playing the parents and LOVE it! Not sure how far off the rails it will get but the introduction of the supernatural aspects gives me Passions vibes and I’m enjoying it so far.

Edited by Riverdalefan1