SOD Blind Items

• Members

1- Look for a a big name guest star to make a return appearance this summer

2-  Not only has this beloved vet been dropped to recurring but there are no scheduled scenes planned for the foreseeable future.

3 -A popular 80s duo are making their way back to their home soap

4- A young actor who is in a front burner story has told his co stars he will not be renewing his contract

5 - An on screen duo has taken the romance off screen as well.

6-  Off screen tension between these two longtime friends/co stars has made their on screen interactions more electric.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Leslie Charleson has been off contract for years, so it isn't her. (Though we still may not see her again for months.) Jane Elliot though has a contract, that said if she was dropped wouldn't it have come out somehow. (And she'd just "retire")

• Members

1.) Shemar Moore??......other then that then probably Donna Mills.
2.)Kate Linder (finally)
3.)Someone on GH/DOOL
4.)hmm.....I have a feeling Pierson Fode won't be around for much longer, but IDK
5.)Billy Miller and Kelly Monaco?
6.)Braeden and MTS??

• Members

I hope not..so sick of Shemar..he was even at the Emmys ….

Forgot about her…its probably Kate.

I thought this was old news…of course SOD has always been slow on news 

Is this why they rushed the reveal?? Cause they knew he was leaving?? I hope they finally recast the character correctly and bring him back. 

• Members

That almost seems like a legit reason as to why stuff was rushed with the reveal...it's kind of a shame because he was growing on me, and I rather them not bring Thomas back with another actor at all, if they are just gonna keep recasting him.....it's the same reason I barely tolerate any of the Billy's.

I feel like we would all hope it to be Bryan Craig, but he hasn't really been on much....

• Members

i think #4 is Rome Flynn. I saw he was playing one of the Dothraki men on the season opener of GoT (it's a v. small part, blink & you'll miss him... but it's still a part on one of the biggest shows on TV rn)... he probably thinks he can do more. TBH, I don't see Pierson Fode leaving... yet. He's tried prime time and other avenues, but ended up on B&B. I can see him sticking around for a steady paycheck...

• Members

1. No idea, maybe Shermar Moore or someone. I see everyone else saying Donna Mills what soap? 

2. Kate Linder, Peggy McCay, John McCook? 

3. Shane and Kimberly or Justin and Adrienne? 

4. Miles Villanueva or Darin Brooks

5. No clue. 

6. Either Braeden and MTS or Morrow and Case. 

Archived