Y&R Promo - Victor's Last Stand

• Members

I would've preferred for Jill and Hilary to become the new Jill/Kay. When Mishael Morgan (Hilary) came onto the show and was put against Jill, those two were HOT. I always felt that they should've put Hilary with Jack and made Jill, who fell back in love with Jack, fight over him. Hilary wanting Jack's fortune and social standing in Genoa City, and Jill hating the hot, young woman having the attraction of the man she loves. I would've been OK if it had been Colin in Jack's place too. Anything better than what both women are getting now....

I don't mind many of the younger actors on the show b/c I feel that none of them are given material (from the time I watched) to really do anything with the characters. Noah was practically scolding his parents when it should've been vice versa. Summer had moments where she'd be interesting but they'd quickly revert her back to being a moaning, whining twat. I liked all the versions of Kyle and feel this character has the most potential story-wise out of the younger cast. He should be how his daddy was in the 80s--a constant screwup and playboy to all the young women in Genoa City. Instead, they've given that to Billy, who is too damn old now to play that role. Kevin should've died with Jana or left with Chloe. Mariah should be the town vixen a la Leanna Love or Lauren Fenmore. Luca and Marissa seem like good additions but again, I am not longer watching so IDK what is going on with them now. 

This show just needs a total makeover both on and offscreen. 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO Mishael Morgan should have been cast as the new Drucilla. I think the actress has the chops to play her. Her change in appearance could easily been explained from the fall. And they could have brought back the rivalry between her and Phyliss.

• Members

Mishael is WAY too young to play Dru and that's character that just needs to remain dead. If it ain't Vicky Rowell then leave her dead. I like Hilary but putting her with Neil was stupid. That story was already told with Tyra in previous years. They should've brought Nate back to play against Devon and Hilary if that's the case. The actor that played Mason should've just been Nate from the start.

With Neil, they should've kept Leslie. She was his best pairing since Dru. She was smart, sexy, had attitude, and meshed well with the canvas. I hate how they wrote her and Tyler off the show.

• Members

With the Newman & Abbotts it SHOULD be Victoria, Nick & Adam against Keemo, Billy & Kyle with Summer & Abby stuck in the middle.

With the Chancellors it SHOULD be Jill, Nina, Neil & Tucker against Devon, Hilary, Chance & Chloe with Mackenzie, Lily, Billy & Phillip stuck in the middle.

With the Williams it SHOULD be Paul as Chief of GCPD, Dylan & Ronan as private eyes & Steve as the head of the Chronicle.

However the problem is that SO much damage has been done to ALL the characters that the show is beyond repair at this point.

• Members

I hate what's happening to Victor :(

I've had this feeling for a while that someone at CBS and/or Sony is trying to force Eric Braeden off the show so his salary can get taken off the books in a cost-cutting move.

Eric will be 75 in April but he has said in interviews he has no retirement plans.

• Members

it's always the bridesmaid, never the bride w/ Jack, isn't it? Jack's arch nemesis finally 'faces justice' as a SL that he front-burnered finally comes to a head and he's only marginally involved (i mean... WHERE IS HE? :lol:) as SOMEHOW the story becomes about poor Phyl and HERO Billy convincing her to come forward... a damn MESS. 

Archived