DAYS Guest Star

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think looks wise they've done great casting. I just hope it's not as lame and as anticlimatic as meeting his so-called mother. As she cowered and feared him slapping her around. I just don't understand handling it like an afterthought. It was so bad, IMO. Let's hope meeting the dad, even if for a few episodes, is better. I'm intrigued by some spoilers for March that involve this so I plan to enjoy a Higs-free show for the next few months before I possibly stop watching for good, depending on the trash she writes.

• Members

I'm surprised he'd need it, he's worked steadily for decades. Maybe he's a golfing buddy.

He looks remarkably like Drake and is a great actor if probably too young. I just don't understand the point of this latest retcon.

• Members

Reading his Wikipedia he seems like one of those "love of craft" people, so maybe he got a really good script. Then again I'm not sure there's ever been a good script for John's parentage. It does make me laugh that Shirley Jones was his grandmother (or was it mother?) and now this.

• Members

Tobin Bell? What did they spend an entire year's budget for this? In any case who decided to write an umpteenth John parentage story? Hasn't it been done to death? I tried watching again for the 50th and enjoyed some of the stories but Days has once again led to disappointment and I quit mostly again after Stefano's death and now this Chase and Ciara mess is just unthinkable. 

• Members

I doubt Mascolo will be back(sadly Alzheimer's?)  but none the less the rest can wait behind Louise Sorel  Crystal Chappell, and Matt Ashford as those thrown under the bus time and time again. We'll see Billy Warlock and Andrew Masset again to swoop up Jennifer and Hope respectively(playing into JER's theory of true love is always your first!) for the series finale before Reckell and Ashford. 

Archived