Y&R January/early 2016 spoilers

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sh-t is abysmal. Pure crap. Once again, why is Pratt getting paid six figures for devising such mess? 

1. Why kill of Sharon's first child with Dylan to only have her land pregnant again? What's the use of the baby switch? They should've just had Sharon miscarry, come clean, and realize she's pregnant yet again anyways. Or better yet, give Sharon a damn story that does not consist of her womb. 

2. It's the same mess with Adam. We all know that they are going to toss him into Sage's orbit in an attempt to make her a mainstay. We also know that he is gonna do some crap to land him in trouble b/c that's all Adam can provide. He's one note. 

3. Typical Billy story. When isn't he public enemy #1 after Adam? 

4. What was the whole purpose of Neil realizing his wrongdoing in kidnapping Hillary only to want to continue to drive a wedge between Devon/Hillary? It's to the point that Neil needs to be killed off. 

5. No one cares about Kevin and his beards. We all know that he's as straight as the number eight. Moving on....

6. Why put Cane and Lily back together if they don't trust each other? Might as well keep the two apart. A total waste of time.

7. Why marry Abby and Stitch if they aren't even gonna make it a year before Stitch beds someone else ... most likely Ashley. He hasn't even been on the cast a good three years and he's been through half of the Newman/Abbott clan. :rolleyes: Are Tracy and Sharon next in line? 

8. Jack v. Victor....<_< Kill both of these tired a** b*tches. I've never grown tired of a rivalry in my life! 

Only story that has some interest on this show is the Noah/Luca/Marisa story, but Pratt will f*ck it up too. 2016 is gonna be another sh*tty year for Y&R. I guess I'll be half-ass watching it too like they write. 

• Members

LOL, I've actually been leery of any Y&R spoilers of late, especially after the misinformation over the Newman Towers fire and Chloe return. Even Pratt himself is being accused of giving misleading, exaggerating spoilers. I've also noticed some of the spoilers have been oddly put months ahead of a certain even story happening. I remember reading in disbelief of how Neil was to become "bloodthirsty" and start "dishing out sinister lessons". Then boom the Hilary story happened.

Whatever truth or lies may be in these spoilers, they are downright awful either way. It's truly time for a TPTB shakeup. 

Archived