Jump to content
YRBB

Daily Hotness

Recommended Posts

This is the actor (Ray Corasani) who plays the shirtless terrorist in the Clint Eastwood-directed “The 15:17 to Paris” out Friday. And wowee zowee:

 

MV5BMTkyNTkxNTk5Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evan Weinstock:wub:

Joey Mantia:wub::wub:

Andrew Kurka:wub::wub:

Chris Mazdzer:wub::wub: and he is packin too.....yummmmm

 

I had no idea who these men were until now. This year's winter Olympics is a complete mystery to me in who is competing.  I guess I will have to watch tonight on NBC.

 

Btw this is nothing to what tennis player Tomas Berdych showed during his shoot for Cosmo:wub::wub::wub::wub:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Evan Weinstock:wub:

Joey Mantia:wub::wub:

Andrew Kurka:wub::wub:

Chris Mazdzer:wub::wub: and he is packin too.....yummmmm

 

I had no idea who these men were until now. This year's winter Olympics is a complete mystery to me in who is competing.  I guess I will have to watch tonight on NBC.

 

Btw this is nothing to what tennis player Tomas Berdych showed during his shoot for Cosmo:wub::wub::wub::wub:

 

Chris Mazdzer is just about perfect and clearly knows it. And Mantia’s thighs are like WHAT?

 

Funny to see Gus Kenworthy try to butch it up and totally break character.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

jdalylb_2010.0.jpg

 

Interesting pic......for obvious reasons....teehee

11 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Chris Mazdzer is just about perfect and clearly knows it. And Mantia’s thighs are like WHAT?

 

Funny to see Gus Kenworthy try to butch it up and totally break character.

Mantia is in one of my favorite sports...and is Kenworthy the one that refused to meet Trump? Or was that another gay Olympian?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Soapsuds said:

jdalylb_2010.0.jpg

 

Interesting pic......for obvious reasons....teehee

Mantia is in one of my favorite sports...and is Kenworthy the one that refused to meet Trump? Or was that another gay Olympian?

Adam Rippon (the figure skater) was the one who refused to meet Pence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/29/2018 at 4:23 PM, Faulkner said:

 

 

 

staz-nair-shirtless15-480w.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lawd....:wub::wub::wub:

8 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

Adam Rippon (the figure skater) was the one who refused to meet Pence.

I had a feeling it wasn't the other guy. He is cute but way too thin for my tastes....LOL.  So many gay athletes at the Olympics.

Edited by Soapsuds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Lawd....:wub::wub::wub:

Staz Nair from the Fox version of Rocky Horror. And yes...there may not be a more beautiful man in existence.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...