B&B: Actor leaving...for good??

• Members

I don't really have any issues with any of those characters not being seen tbh, although I did like Felicia (mostly because I used to watch ATWT) and Donna because she looked so fabulously fake.

I thought WH joined in 1996. So that would be 19 years unless he was absent during some (aside from his continuing absence since basically 2007)

Sad but true

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its stupid bc the only solid story at the moment is the Avant stuff. The Wyatt/Ivy/Thomas triangle is filler while they wait out the Caroline pregnancy which isnt likely to pick up till she's about to give birth. They should have sidelined all those characters since they were used heavily in the summer and early fall and brought on one of the Forrester siblings for an arc and utilized them with the other backburnered vets

• Members

I agree that the only reason we see Bill and Katie is the actors. They are popular even with the lack of airtime. Maybe Winsor got another job or won't be anywhere near LA, I hope we don't get Thorne's death at Christmas. 

• Members

Where did you guys read that Winsor Harmon has left B&B?

Technically, he is off the show since last year as he only go three episodes when his own daughter was killed this yearQ!?

The 17 years in his Tweet, which is posted here, only state the fact that it's been exactly 19 (dunno where the 17 comes from; he wasn't on contract for 17 years either) years that he joined B&B... His first airdate was in December 1996.

• Members

The irony is that because those characters are played by DD & HT, they SHOULD get more substantive airtime! I just read that B&B FINALLY updated the opening credits (hello, you'd think they would've done it when JMW returned or at least slotted her in considering the amount of story she had). It sounds like JG is gone from B&B -hopefully, this will free her to rejoin Y&R as the delicious Grace. (What a contrast when she made a couple of cameos and showed she can still strut her stuff versus blah Donna.) And, somebody please tell me what dirt AM has that keeps Pam around? Seriously, give me Felicia, Kristen or Taylor instead of her - she is completely irrelevant.  

• Members

why not just get a new HW and have Brad stay on as EP?? is the guy's ego really that big that he feels he needs to be the only one in charge? (stupid question I know LOL)His father was able to do both on Y&R but that doesn't mean he does it well...

Archived