GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

The way Ron had it before was that Robin only interacted with her family via Skype or phone calls that her captors arranged. They'd be right there as she talked to them so nothing could be told. Today it was done differently with Patrick having her number and being free to just call her as he pleased. Thats a big WTF. The only reason she didnt say anything was bc that dude jus happened to walk into the room during the call. She has access to a phone and people have access to her. To me it makes no sense why she never communicated anything that being the case. She didnt need to spell things out but she could have thrown hints

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awesomeness, cassadine1991. Stefan was one of my fave characters on GH. I loved that he was so serious. He kind of went off the rails there in the end, but hey this show has Sonny and Ava frontburner so he can totally return. I wish he'd leave Days and come back to GH, obsess over Laura again. It would be cool to see how he would interact with Hayden since Stefan is so overprotective of Nikolas. He could also make Alexis relevant again.

Robin is still wherever she is. She didn't return to PC. She was on the phone with Patrick.

My guess with Hayden and Tracy is maybe Tracy hired her to get back ELQ. Just my guess though. It could be wrong. I like that Tracy is mixing it up on the show instead of only existing in Paul's orbit. I was so sure the mystery person was going to be Paul or Helena, so I was pleasantly surprised. And Tracy was deliciously bitchy to Hayden when she saw her.

• Members

Mo and Kelly both annoy me all the more because they could be better than they generally are, they just don't bother most days. Actually, it's not fair to lump them together because Kelly bothers to learn her lines. I thought she did good today, but I was transported to that time when every other word out of Sam's mouth was "Jason". I pray to god we are not headed back down that road.

I wish that Jason would not remember, but would find about Liz's lies and then move onto someone else. Better yet BM could book a pilot and Jason could go back on the road. 

Hayden was cracking me up today and Laura was really good too.  Having Spencer and Emma in so many scenes together was unfortunate, although I think they are both cute as can be. 

• Members

Hayden works sooo much better as a bitch and I'm glad they've gone back to that. Laura was also great. See Bob and Ron it's not hard at all to quickly get Laura back into the mix of things. Puke who?

Sam was so damn annoying with her Jason Jason Jason Jason. Lord. So annoying. I'd much prefer this version of Jason with Liz or like you said, someone else. It's too bad because I should have just loved the Sam/Jason scenes and then the kiss but all I could do was be annoyed, not give a crap and remark on their awful lack of chemistry (I wasn't a Jason/Sam fan with Burton either. I don't buy their connection or deep love at all. Burton is all kids of asexual, IMO) But yeah, Kelly showed up for work and did a great job. I haven't seen that from her in I ... can't even remember.

Agreed about Mo. He's so lazy. Awful. He's regressed and regressed over the years. I was embarassed during those Jason/Sonny scenes. It's all just so over the top and that's my problem. These people were shoved down our throats during Guza's reign of violence and were criminals treated as paragons of virtue and so now it all rings hollow for me. I was cheering when Jason got shot in the back and shoved off the pier like he was nothing. Basically I should feel for Carly and Sam and their happiness over Jason's return but they look cray cray clinging to him as he stares at them like they're insane (and I love how he looks at them like that because that's how it's coming across when it probably shouldn't).

Are we going to get Monica/Jason anytime soon? What's the problem here? Does Frank hate Leslie still or what? USE THE WOMAN! Instead we have Tracy telling Paul about Monica talking off-screen about her son being alive. Did I miss something here? Ridiculous.

How about instead of wasting our time with Kiki, Franco, Nina, Morgan ... we get more of Monica, Bobbie, Felicia, Mac, Lucy, Kevin ...

The kids ARE cute and when not written obnoxiously over the top, a lot of Spencer's line actually make me laugh out loud, as does Bechtel's delivery. It was just too much during Ron's reign that I was burnt out on them, but I didn't have issues with them on. I do take issue with two children being alone in the park together but it's clearly for a plot point, so .... lol

• Members

The scenes with Jason and Monica were great. Another example of smarttv. I can't wait for Jelly's thanksgiving episode it will laughter, family and tears. I don't think GH has been this emotional in years. BTW Budig is the best hire of 2015 what a spitfire she's freaking delicious in this role. Not to mention her chemistry with TC is off charts.

Archived