GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/general-hospital-patrick-is-devastated-over-emmas-near-kidnapping-sam-meanwhile-elizabeth-sam-both-try-to-mark-their-territory-with-jason/2015/11/17/

Omg Michael Fairman praising smarttv and how emotional. Jason Thompson is a brilliant actor he should have won over Geary this past year. His reel was amazing and he has been a huge part of GH for 10 years. Patrick and Robin a huge supercouple  Jason started at 28 on GH and now 38. He's grown so much and been amazing to watch. Jill has wanted Jason ever since She came to YR. 

• Members

Soapsuds so not funny. I think u are just dissapointed Jelly is kicking ass and taking names with their emotional character driven GH. They haven't any of the hoopla days had for an anniversary or the huge budget YR has for their big fire. Just great smart pyschological writing that doesn't break the budget 

• Members

Jonny if you havent learned now by reading Fairman he is a company man & this company is Praise Frank Valentini. He is hardly ever objective when it comes to GH. Thats why I like Michael Logan and some of the DC crew. They dont mence words. 

• Members

When I see both I'll let you know. Right now GH even though its ending RC stories and starting theirs…the show is still a boring mess. I don't care anymore that Robin is back. Jason's reveal was lackluster….Dante and Lulu…zzzzzzz….Lulu is already wanting to forgive him…..Emma being almost held hostage…zzzzzzz….and who is holding Robin hostage again?? First it was Helena…next it was who…and now its who?? I don't care…..Sonny is huffing and  puffing all over the place and its not smart tv…its boring tv…no one wanted to see Sonny again front and center….thats the only thing RC got right was to back burn Sonny…..

• Members

It was weird to see three different goons menacing Robin in one episode. First there was Stubbly Manbun, then two others. I thought Manbun might get some love from the writers, but he was knocked out by a thin glass beaker and never seen again.

• Members

Mutti smarttv is a blueprint concept created by Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman. There mission is to give us a program that is character driven, emotional, pyschological that breaks the barriers of daytime while boosting our IQ points and making our pysches rewarded. It should be the blueprint of every daytime soap. It's modern, edgy and takes us into 2020

Archived