GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So the new Psychiatrist that met Anna once, feels the need to call her out.  I could see if he had more than one scene to start in on her...

Lulu jumping to conclusions was boring, and a lot of repetitive scenes we've already seen from Maxie/Valerie and Dante/Lulu.

Could have done without the frog, although I'd rather watch him than Miller sleepwalking...

• Members

I'm one of the few people on here, who is actually enjoying the show for the most part BUT.. it's also driving me crazy as well. I had to eyeroll at how easy it was for Jason, Liz, and Sam to get to Helena. And yeah, it so makes sense for Liz to leave her kids to go after Helena, a terrifying woman, who will slit your throat like it's nothing. Liz didn't even look scared even though she has no experience dealing with these types. Sam has always been the tough adventurer. Liz, wtf...yeah okay. Loved how casual Sam threw that drink in Liz's face. BOSS.

The whole Kiki/Morgan/Nina/Franco sl is beyond stupid. Kiki and Morgan are suddenly best friends now. Kiki can't tell anything is wrong with Morgan even though he is acting so spastic. Now they're running away together. This is stupid. Kiki, the guy slept with your mom when he thought she was your aunt. He sleeps with the older women in your fam and lies to your face. Morgan, she drove your mother off the road, while drunk. Yeah it makes total sense you two will be besties.

Then there's Sabrina being all boring and stupid again. If she didn't want Michael to be there for the sonogram, why didn't she just call and tell him the doc canceled. Blah

And I may be the only one who likes Valerie. Get her out of this storyline STAT. Circle her in the orbit of other characters (not named Nathan). Have her interact with Carly and Bobbie, you know her relatives. 

• Members

I found today awful with the only redeeming person being Constance Towers.

Franco, Kiki, Nina, Hayden...call me prejudiced but these four will always be the ultimate FF material, in all cases due to the unlikable or terrible actors portraying them.   I won't even listen to any dialogue they have to say.

Sam and Liz?   Two characters that have both been pathetic for ten years whenever they get close to Jason, and today was no exception.  Sam was babbling on like Jason was this heroic ideal out of Homer perhaps  and Liz just could not measure up to his glory.   Liz responded with childish antics and faces.   Both could die tomorrow and I don't think I would notice.

But then the dumbest of all happened.   Jason had to enter from the ceiling a la Tom Cruise (and where he was actually entering from was not clear) and yet all his super heroics couldn't get him access to Helena as easily as Sam and Liz's method:  ringing from the front bell?   They just walked in and pretty much got announced by the doorman. 

Helena is a keeper, everyone else on the show can go--including her Snidely Whiplash grandson who still makes no sense.

• Members

Gotta agree with you, Q!  The eppy was embarrassingly bad.  Laughable for 2 people with such experience, altho I'm not sure how much blame I want to rest on Jelly with ValenVarni's constant interference!  

I only enjoyed seeing Shawn, and would love it if they finally kill Helena off.  She's a lazy person's villain.  She's a clown and I'm tired of seeing her used to explain away stupid chit.  

Griller Miller continues to be a farce.  

• Members

I just caught up with this thread and I'm 2 days behind on GH. 

Dante's steakout. Am I the only one that thought it was bad? I get that Nathan would know Dante's location and drop in with food or whatever, but Valerie shows up and Dante was never informed that Val was assigned to him and she just shows up at his secret stakeout? Oy. Then to make it worse Lulu shows up too and sees Val's head on Dante's shoulder? This is some secret stakeout. 

In what police department would a detective not be informed that he was assigned a trainee and be told who it is? And in what police department would a trainee be assigned to a detective instead of a regular beat cop? Detective is something you work up to as an officer, it's not a position you start out from. It's stupid little things like this in GH that annoy me.

• Members

LOL @ the stakeout Chit. Sooo true. Awful. Sarpy is abysmal. Zzzzzzzzzzz .... Yesterday wasn't awful but it's still not great. You have Sam and Liz pathetically snarking at each other over who's more obsessed with the Pudged One. It's sort of insulting. I didn't mind the drink tosses and when they laughed over what the stewardess said, but eh ... Love seeing Constance Towers. This surely isn't the end for Helena right? It has to be a ploy.

Sooo over Nikolas. Ugh.  I liked Hayden/Shawn. It was nice to see Shawn.

Don't give two [!@#$%^&*] about Franco, Nina, Kiki or Morgan. They're more tolerable for sure but they remain pointless. At least they're bothering to give people like Kiki, Nina and Maxie jobs.

Archived