GH: Two actresses return

• Members

According to those with the new SID, it says Kimberly McCullough is back as Robin for sweeps (not sure how long she is staying). From another board post paraphrasing the article: "They are going to deal with the Robin issue and show her as an important part of the canvas."

Also, Rachel Ames is back as Audrey in the October 30th episode. Not sure if she's in the wedding episodes or not (I'm assuming no).

Lastly, Lexi Ainsworth is officially back on recurring status.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why don't they just kill Robin off already? If KMc isnt gonna stick around full time stop dragging out Robin's story. I can't even remember what happened the last time she was around.

Does any really even care that Lexi is back? Other than some initial squeeing on Twitter I havent really seen anyone give a damn that teen Kristina is back.

Yes to Rachel but she'll probaby be wasted

• Members

Ha..   I said it again and again, they would not give Jason back his memory until Robin was returning for the story, and was told I was wrong again and again.   To me it is the only way to give Jason his memory back and preserve the show's internal logic that Jason is a hero.   To return his memory and not have him save Robin would be total character destruction and GH wouldn't allow that.   Liz, Sam and Carly...none of them matter,   his entire story hinges on Robin and always has. 

• Members

I don't understand why they don't just recast Robin. There are so many good out of work soap actresses that could do the role justice and it's not like GH is already flooded with recasts like some soaps. I'd either recast or write her and Patrick off, but if Jason Thompson is willing to stay then the only viable option is to recast her. Having her pop up every now and then just doesn't click, unless they break the couple up and send Emma off with her.

• Members

Because the same actress has played her since she was 5, and that is 30 years.   You can hire anyone and have the characters call her Robin, but it wouldn't be Robin anymore than you could recast Laura or Anna or Bobbie.   You couldn't recast Sonny or Luke for that matter really.   The audience just wouldn't buy it imo.

Archived