Y&R: Actress returns

• Members

Looks like Elizabeth Hendrickson is back as Chloe Mitchell as of the October 12 USA airing of the show.

I wonder how long she'll stay in town.

Sorry, this was meant to be posted in 'Spoiler Island', so mods, please move it there. Ty.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It really was a matter of not if but when did Pratt finally come around to the Chloe card. However, I didn't think that Hendrickson would be back in the role and figured it would be recast for better or for worse. It's going to be snoozefest especially if she sticks around with the Billy/Victoria material will most certainly be the most required fast-forward material in Y&R history. 

• Members

Poison is exactly right.  She had sex with Kevin before she left and it would definitely be worse if the baby is his. Still, the sperm stealing option is almost as awful. Billy just had a child, he sure doesn't need another, but Kevin doesn't need one either.

• Members

She definitely conceived. Last time she came back she looked about 6 months along and was trying to hide it when she ran into Billy.  I guess she could have had a late loss, but that would be a strange writing choice given everything they did to set this scenario up.

• Members

The return of Julianna McCarthy (Liz Foster) would get me to tune back in. So would the returns of Janice Lynde, Jaime Lyn Bauer or Trish Stewart (Leslie, Lorie, and Chris Brooks). I'd even get a kick out of seeing La Dickson return as Jill Foster, if Jess Walton ever abandoned the role completely.

But it's going to take MAJOR star power to make me return to a series that is in the toilet creatively, and which has been gutted and destroyed by clueless PTB for so many years.

Archived