GH: July 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so confused, the quotes don't show up the way they used to and my spoiler about Silas (which no longer matters lol) is showing up for everyone to see.

BYE to Silas. Easton did great in his last show though, too bad he wasn't written like this all along. If his death doesn't lead to at least one of Ava, Kiki, or Morgan's exits, I'll be soooooo pissed. Obviously Nina isn't going anywhere, it's never the person you find holding the knife over the body. :rolleyes:

• Webmaster

This was the same thing that happened the last time we did a major upgrade. The posted quotes design/layout from the last software version has now consistently been ignored. I have no idea why but I'll put it on my to do list while I map my way through this.

• Members

Honest question - Are we ever going to see Rosalie again? :lol: It would be hilarious, pathetic and ironic if after dragging her "secret" out for a good year now, they just dropped the character completely and hoped we would forget she existed. I don't understand this show.

Update: Apparently I spoke too soon but my point still stands. So many characters are dropped for months at a time.

https://twitter.com/LindaElenaTovar/status/626448436791918594

• Members

LMAO probably! I expect Rosalie or Hayden to be Paul Hornsby's daughter too cause, you know, why the hell not right?

Don't jinx it! Pretty sure Laura leaves on Monday though, cause Genie negotiated July and August off to spend with her family. Then Genie is supposed to come back to film September-December. Who knows what Laura's future holds after that.

Archived