Y&R May Sweeps Spoilers

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, Bug & Michael were actually a good couple after the 'redemption.' Wasn't he undone when he confessed to bringing Isabella to town for Paul? If Pratt goes this direction, I'll have to give him props. Christine and Paul are on the outs not because of the baby loss, but Nikki, etc. and it's based on a 25 year history between the characters. Lauren/Bug fights, Lauren tells Phyllis about Bug, oh, yeah, bring it on.

• Members

For all the idiocy of this show in recent years, I wouldn't even be bothered to be offended by a Michael/Christine fling, given that the horror was already undone by their later relationship. So basically, whatever, which I'm sure is the reaction every network wants to their shows...

• Members

It all sounds like a complete mess! The show is a mess! This is not the YR that I know and loved. I knew that Sharon and Dylan would begin to grow closer and that Avery and Joe would too. It was so obvious. I guess Avery and Dylan will not marry :( And I guess that means another long wait until Sharon and Nick reunite! I knew that eventually Sage would have a secret as well or are they referring to her real ties with Gabriel (Adam) and that she knows he's Adam. CHARLES PRATT MUST GO!!!!! I knew he wasn't good for the show when they announced him as the new head writer. Hell I knew the show was in trouble when they bought JFP there. I know its mostly the nostalgia talking for me, LOL, but how I wish they would return back to the glory days of soaps with writers who knew how to write and put together a story, develop characters, incorporate locations and romance together and so much more. I need for true character driven storylines that carry the plot, with real emotions and feelings. It's just a shame that there are only 4 soaps on air and they are all a mess, with the exception of BB which is actually doing a better job of writing drama and soap true to form storylines. I just want my old style of soaps back which really knew how to pull in ratings. I know many may not understand where I'm coming from with this, but go back and watch old clips from the 70s, 80s, and early 90s and you will truly see real romances, family units, adventures, conflict, drama, parties, galas, weddings, and rivalries at its best!

• Members

I can already see how this whole real!Jack/fake!Jack SL is gonna play out: SOMEHOW real!Jack & fake!Jack will be switched, with real!Jack knowing of Victor's plans w/ fake!Jack (who is now being held captive by Kelly). So, real!Jack will continue to go along with Victor's plans meanwhile scheming himself. And in the end the ENTIRE machination will backfire on real!Jack, some how some way, because he STAYS losing. Always. Mess.

And fake!Jack will end up being his long-lost twin brother, and Victor will put up for sainthood, because even thought he was doing shiity things everything worked out. -__-

Archived