Days actress out

• Members

considering Higley recycled TB during her last run. Maybe she'll do the same with MA

Madison and Brady worked. She went downhill when they introduced Ian Buchanan's character. I dont think that twist did her any favors and the character felt "trapped" so to speak afterwards

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Elephant story? Color me intrigued.

I to liked Madison and Brady. Could've done without some of the cheesy "new love" scenes like riding around Horton square on a Segway but they did work. I just wish they wouldn't have dropped Madison and Sami scheming against Kate so quickly or dropping anything Madison related after Ian came to town.

• Members

I think Ron actually loved her at OLTL, but Ron's love is very careless. Like many stars or characters he likes, he also thought that Natalie by definition could take anything, which meant he would [!@#$%^&*] up her character for the sake of plot and count on the actor and her fanbase to roll with it and that she'd survive. After his first couple years in the HW seat she pretty much became this woman who would demean herself in any way for the love of John McBain, but with wacky hjinks. He did this sort of thing to a lot of people and still does.

He clearly intended for her to come on in a recurring spot a la KDP at GH - Natalie was set to appear and throw a wrench in the whole McBain/Sam thing. But would he have ever done anything with these OLTL characters other than have them appear off and on to support their partners' new romances and play out a neverending love triangle to bait their fans on hooks til cancellation? No. Same way they handle Robin and Patrick now.

Anyway, this is no surprise. What a debacle of a character.

• Members

Eric and Serena had some elephant statues as mementos of some sort. Serena came to town (working for someone) because Eric's has diamonds in it. She's been trying to get his statue forever and a day making every possible excuse to get into his room. She's been caught acting suspicious and Eric has asked her what the obsession is. I think she finally got them on Friday, but I'm not sure, I haven't watched.

Archived