Days actress out

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2015/03/21/melissa-archer-out-at-days

How many of us called that Serena would end up being another Arianna, Taylor, Madison, Jordan? It's a huge fail pretty much every time this show brings on a popular actress from another soap as a new character. I like MA but Serena has been forced from the start and the elephant story has been a huge bust, so if she's gone, good riddance. I hope Beige and Ben are next.

• Members

Sadly she lasted far less time than they did.

I can't say I'm surprised, or that I blame Higley if she wanted her out (although Higley hating Natalie on OLTL probably just factored into this...), but it's a shame to see her go while the Price is Right model still hangs around.

• Members

Lets hope TPIR model is next…he is great to look at but he is just awful….i am sure that Craptini would hire him….he is their type...

I wish Higley would recast Will…..Guy is just dreadful in the role

• Members

I love Melissa Archer but I've hated her in this role. This elephant story is beyond stupid. I wish they would have stuck to her coming back to town for Eric (not some stupid statue). A well written Nicole/Eric/Serena triangle may have helped...but even that could have been a stretch.

• Members

The problem with MA and Serena was that they went too fast with forcing the character to be front and center before we got to know her. The opposite problem with Jordan.. where it took almost nine months before they really did anything with the character... heck.. it took till the last six months before Jordan had a decent love interest in Chad.

The only character I thought had long term potential was Madison.. but the show forced her into a pairing with Brady before testing her out with other leading candidates.

Archived