Kelly Monaco Interview

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Doubtful. They're going to reunite Jason and Sam in a big way and these fanbases which only look at the short term will rejoice, but when Ron does that with a returning couple it's usually just to give their fans payoff and then pull the rug out. He's going to reunite them to break them apart his way. With Ron you always have to look at the long view.

• Members

Oh, I think they're gonna go back to Sam and Patrick after NuJasam. The new lovers will be torn apart, then Sam will find herself and Jason drifting apart as she cries on Patrick's shoulder again. They were going to go for that angle with John McBain before Steve quit and ME got written off. I'm sure that when the show goes off the air they will reunite Jason and Sam and Scrubs, but I am not looking at either of them being a permanent base any time soon. I'd be very surprised, anyway. But I have been before.

• Members

I agree with Vee that Veronica is going to pull the rug from JaSam fans quick, fast, and in a hurry. For once, I'll appreciate it. I feel like the JaSam ship sailed long ago. I prefer Sam to be with Patrick for the moment.

But moving onto the other parts of the interview, KeMo lost me with the ego stroking of Miller & Stafford. Both are decent but they aren't all that. JFP not cowering to their demands and letting them walk have been some of the few [and I mean few] decisions I've liked that she's made.

However, she won me back when she said had she been on RHOBH, she would've socked Brandi in the mouth had she tossed wine on her. tongue.png

• Members

I can't believe I'm saying this, but Sam is actually turning into one of my favs. She is so much tolerable without sleezy Silas. I love(x1000) her so much with Patrick, !@#$%^&*] Jason. I like Jake and Carly, but then I remember that Jake's really Jason.

Archived