Y&R's Beau Kazer passes away

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WOW.

I didn't see him in his glory days, but as a kid I remember loving him meeting OriginalMac and loved him ever since. And always wondered if he and Jill had gotten together around that time oooh how Kay would have reacted.

RIP

• Members

63 is way too young sad.png

Beau and Brock I always thought were the most decent men on the entire show, and the most likable.....not many soap characters could be as soothing and Calm as he was and still be a great actor at the same time.....his and Jeanne's relationship was one of the best mother/son relationships I have seen on the show and in most soaps in general....

Sadly I don't know if they will honor him some way, nor do I think they really should since it will all be a bust anyway.....the show doesn't give that much a of a damn about the past anyway.....

Some of my favorite scenes of Brock are from these episodes....The Brock and Jill relationship I always enjoyed just because it was such a warm friendship between those 2 and Beau had great chemistry with both Brenda and Jess.....

RIP! sad.png

• Members

Me too.....sad.png It was just such an iconic trait to refer to his mother by that....

In fact I always choke up a bit still when I remember Brock saying "god bless you Dutchess" when they were putting flowers on Katherine's ashes for her memorial almost 2 years ago...(wow!)

at least him and Jeanne are reunited forever now!

Archived