GH: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do Nathan and Maxie have sex EVERY single day? He even leaves work when he's on duty to f--k her

They never told us the results bc the ballot box was stolen? Why didnt they tell us this before? I cant beleive they have made an entire episode out of this story, when this sh-t should have been handled months ago

How the hell did Nikolas get involved in this? How random. Why the hell would Nikolas even have the ballot box out in the open in his living room? Oh boy, Spencer? WTF?!? He found the box on NYE...that doesnt explain the last 2 months

69bOxzS.png?1

Maxie's dress is ugly. I feel like she's worn this before bc I vaguely recall commenting on this monstrosity

n2ew7G7.png?1

Why the hell is this poster still up?

Now Shawn and Jordan are involved. RC sure is making this sh-t up as he goes along

GQwL5pm.png?1

His body is the truth

abX2Ckf.gif

Macy Gray's acting....lol. She's so bad, she's good. I love it

Oh boy, now its Lucy? This "plotline" is all over the place. The reason she stole the box was SOOOOO stupid.She didnt even steal the box as the cops gave it to her. Why didnt any of these idiots tell whomever what happened?

And since when did she move back into the lighthouse we will never see?

So after all that mess Felicia lost? WTF?! Why did they waste so much time on such an anticlimatic note. Thank god Anna was finally fired. She was AWFUL!

2rxwlso.gif

DEAD at this. LOL

2WA1ZKk.png?1

They are having sex AGAIN tomorrow

• Members

I honestly don't see what the issue is with Maxie and Nathan currently not in a story. They got together January 1st, and that was after months of solid screentime and regular story. Their story finished and they went to the backburner, and lo and behold Nikolas now has a story and suddenly Johnny, Lulu and Dante look like they are getting some story going. It is what a soap is supposed to do--not keep the same three characters on every day for 10 years straight. So they could do a Lucas and not show Maxie and Nathan at all, but instead they show them in bed, killing time til their next story. How is that bad writing? If they did a Lucas or Sabrina and not show them again, people here would be saying this is a sign of bad writing and get out milk cartons.

Archived