MeTV

DAMfan

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

They probably will. They started on Antenna, bounced to Me, and now they're on Cozi. A lot of these shows seem to make the rounds a lot. Leave it to Beaver was on Retro, then Antenna, then Me, now it's on Antenna again.

In a perfect world, Antenna would be the go-to place for 60s-80s and Me would be for 50s-70s, with a little overlap but not too much.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

There was a short-lived retro network in the late nineties, wish I could remember the name of it. It was also on regular TV, some obscure numbered channel on the dial. Shows they aired included Private Secretary/Suzy, The Mothers in Law, and Life with Elizabeth.

• Members

Maybe the Nostalgia Channel? Eventually turned into the Goodlife TV Network, and then later I believe the AmericanLife TV Network. I think they're FamilyNet now or something or other. That channel had some good stuff on it when we had it, lots of random short-lived series like The New Dick Van Dyke Show, Down to Earth, One Big Family (Danny Thomas's 80s sitcom), Apple's Way, The Jimmy Stewart Show, The Courtship of Eddie's Father, then later they had Flamingo Road and Homefront.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Third week watching The Mystery Movie late night on MeTV...Each show has featured Stephanie Powers and Wiiliam Windom. Were there contracts that certain actors needed to be in these mystery movies?

(McCloud, Banacek, MacMillan and Wife)

I love Ms. Powers, and I'm so glad Hart to Hart on Hallmark!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Star Trek Tribute to Leonard Nimoy - Saturday | MeTV

Saturday at 9 PM / 8 C, MeTV remembers Leonard Nimoy with the 'Star Trek' episode "Amok Time," in which Spock travels to Vulcan to perform his native mating ritual.

Sunday, March 1, starting at 8 PM / 7 C, MeTV remembers Leonard Nimoy with an evening of classic television featuring the memorable actor

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis Quotes

Zelda, please, won't you get off my back?

Never, poopsie.

whistling.jpg

Like where? Like where? Like where, where, where?

nbe.jpg

I don't exactly understand it, Dobe, but ever since I was born, my father ain't too crazy about babies.

Edited by DAMfan