Days Promo - "Mommy Won't Be Happy"

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not really, but she never has a clue about what goes on with her kids. They live in her house, yet she is always the last to figure anything out. If her head wan't so far up Danny-Boy's *ss, she might have an idea what kind of trouble they keep getting into. She needs to move on and away from Daniel to be likable, anyway. She told him she was going to quit her job because he's there. Maybe she'll go back to reporting?

• Members

Exactly. As Julijms notes, it is NOT Jenn business who their shacking up with. However, Jenn turns her children into VICTIMS becasue Jennifer is the ultimate pathetic victim. Nothing is ever her fault - she's been wronged, someone else did something, etc. Zero personal responsbility. Oh, how I wish they have turned Jenn into a wiser, more practical woman - "Abby, if you're going to take off your clothes and jump in the shower with a married man, expect that his wife is going to be p.o.'d when she finds out and if she has power and money, she'll get revenge. It doesn't make you a bad person. I still love you because we all make choices that we'd probably like to rethink. Accept it, learn from it and move on." That's the kind of "Horton" I'd like to see again. I don't know why the writers have chosen to make Jenn so pathetic and, frankly, unlikeable. It's a bit of a mystery.

• Members

I don't understand why they've written her this way either. Jennifer was always the cool, daring Horton. This person on screen now is nothing like the real version. This shrew would never have been friends with people like drug addict Matt Burns or homeless Sally Wales or fallen in love with Emilio, Jack or Peter. She would spit on them. She used to be my favourite super-couple heroine and now she's dead to me.

Archived