• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Sad, as the Fest has run forever and kept the lamp burning. But Lynch/Frost are not known for delicacy when they choose to make something happen.

What is most curious here, of course, is the choice by them and CBS to do this now with no new show announced (yet). Also of note: The ubiquitous Sabrina Sutherland, Lynch's right hand who runs a very tight ship in terms of control or secrecy, will be at the new event with the announced cast.

• Members

I read about the Graceland move. I think that may be a mistake (it's also a bit disorienting - I'm imagining Twin Peaks fan talk in the carpet room...), but it's not my money anyway. I hope it works out for them. I saw that Dana Ashbrook and Madchen Amick will attend. Boy I'd love to see that.

• Members

I think there was a gentler way to handle it, but Lynch is not known for that when he chooses to do something with his work. He simply does it and that's that. (He has sent video messages, etc. to the Fest in the past.) I am sure Graceland is his idea. There's no way I'd pay those prices though.

The full guest list so far, including Sheryl Lee, Chrysta Bell, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

An allegedly real casting notice is going around for "David Lynch's new film" requiring a brunette actress and (surprise) "tasteful nudity". The company or source is allegedly usually legit and is not related to fandom in any way. If it is actually more Twin Peaks, not an all-new film project per se, it's likely neither they nor we would know given the intense secrecy surrounding production of S3. Time will tell.