B&B - SCANDAL!

• Members

Brooks-Matula-Clifton.gif

Looks like our little Ho for the Future is pregnant and she doesn't know who the father of her baby is. Liam or his brother Wyatt. According to SOD, Hope loves Liam and wants to get back together with him but this pregnancy will complicate things considering she is married to another man who may or may not be the father of her baby. She'll be kicking herself bc it was Brooke who used to get into theses messes and she's now repeating those mistakes even though she's tried hard not to emulate her mother.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh dear lawrd NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It has to be Liam so they can drag this mess even more....married to one brother but having the other brothers child....I wish they would just put Liam and Hope together because they are boring together and would end this nonsense ...

I told the actors on the live tweet feed that I wanted Hope and Wyatt together cause Hope and Liam were boring...dont think the actor who plays Liam was too happy about it...lol...He didnt reply to my comment..lol

• Members

Wait. When did Hope last sleep with Liam? I called this when Wyatt started the baby talk and wanting Liam's house, etc. It would be great if they played up the whole "I didn't want to be like my mother" and Hope lashes out at Brooke. "I tried to do everything right, but I still ended up like YOU!"

Archived