DAYS Promo: Kristen Has An Offer

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was about to say the same thing. Marlena has been brutally underused. I look forward to her getting more of an actual role in a storyline here

How the hell can she save John though? Does he need some type of raRe blood component that he can only get from a blood relative, like lets say.....her baby!. Oh god I hope

• Members

That would be awesome - if she did infact have a baby with Brady (well it would have to be his for this to work), the show has done a good job of keeping it under wraps.

However, I suspect Stefano has a Dr.Rolf/Dr.Chaka Khan-type mad scientist with some previously unknown revolutionary medical trick to help John recover.

• Members

We've been clamoring for a baby since she first slept with Eric, let's hope they "deliver." Honestly, I'd rather the kid be Eric's so that Marlena is the kids grandmother, but IDC as long as Kristen ended up with a baby and is tied to this group forever.

As far as this stint, because the scenes have been so disjointed and OTP, we have yet to see Kristen's humanity, which is a big part of what makes Kristen viable.

• Members

At least this finally looks interesting. Her return has been so poorly written so far.

I'm with the others that there better be a baby! It's looking less and less likely the longer she is on given the short window of return, but I will be so disappointed if there is no baby.

Archived