Melissa Archer Joins DAYS

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bree was OK as Jess when not directly dealing with any DID story. I liked the shiptease with Cris during the '08 writers' strike as well as the early parts of the '09 Mitch story. However, she was always upstaged by Melissa's Natalie. I wonder if Sarah coming in would spell the end of Jordan.

• Members

I really really hope Serena is code for Sarah but I'm at the point where I never expect to see the character re-introduced. This is the absolute PERFECT opportunity. And honestly, under Tomlin, I can see him being the writer to bring Sarah back, considering he brought back Eve and I never thought I'd see Jeannie by the time he brought her on, so ... let's hope. I appreciate how Tomlin digs back and brings on characters like Eve, Jeannie, Sarah (hopefully), brings back Nick and used Jessica. I mean, JESSICA. lol. So I give him some credit but he does a lot of things that I can't stand too. Tomlin will write well for Archer just like DePaiva has fit in like a glove at DAYS. I'm very happy to see these two on DAYS.

But does Tomlin just hate men? This show has SOOOO many women and we have Eric, Brady, Aiden, Daniel and Rafe, basically. Seriously? He's driven away too many other leading men.

I also think they need to bring back Shawn. And Belle, but I'd rather have Shawn. He should have been brought back when Bo was first out of the picture.

Archived