B&B promo-Die By The Sword!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great promo!.....but sooo random that Maya is now going from trashing Oliver and Hope to seducing Rick in the steamroom... it seems like they are trying to make her psychotic as well.....

It would be interesting to see Quinn and Deacon actually try to kill Liam.....

• Members

It's funny, considering how small the cast is overall, how many characters don't have an actual storyline. I had to chuckle at all those at the Forrester office all worried and waiting about news on Ridge. They all basically have no story of their own. Hopefully this means they've amped up this crew's storyline. I know Caroline's preggars in real life (how many months has it been now?), but they shouldn't be wasting Jacob Young.

• Members

Agreed. Perhaps, Carter chastising Maya is what starts this. Regardless, I would love to see Maya/Rick create some steam while Caroline is off the canvas for a while. Why not? Would be great to have Caroline come back and this affair has gone full bloom. Rick/Caroline shouldn't be sidelined - I know it couldn't be helped with the actor's pregnancy, but still. Less Liam and more Rick, please

Archived