June 25, 201412 yr Member Apparently the all-mighty millionaire Forresters have never heard of professionals that put parties together. But you gotta give all those cast members a storyline every now and then! Liam -- you obnoxious, sanctimonious, condescending ass! Throwing Wyatt out like you fu.cking own the place! I'm surprised they didn't make what Quinn did a bigger issue with Bill when they ran into each other. Instead, they argued about Liam/Hope/Wyatt. Ridge, STFU! "This woman waited for me." She waited for you for ONE day!
June 26, 201412 yr Member I'm catching up. This Hope/Wyatt/Liam stuff is insufferable. For the love of God, let someone else get some airtime.
June 26, 201412 yr Author Member My god the chemistry between Scott Clifton and Rena Sofer is being wasted. I'll repeat it again, but all I need is one good lay between the two characters Did they mention Taylor, Steffy, or Thomas when Ridge went missing?Not, Taylor, but the kids got a mention. Eric or someone said they were coming to town to see him Edited June 26, 201412 yr by Cheap21
June 26, 201412 yr Member My god the chemistry between Scott Clifton and Rena Sofer is being wasted. I'll repeat it again, but all I need is one good lay between the two characters Not, Taylor, but the kids got a mention. Eric or someone said they were coming to town to see him It's bound to happen eventually.
June 26, 201412 yr Member To be honest the thought of Quinn and Liam hooking up makes my skin crawl. I just think it would be so icky, cliched and forced. I guess that's what soaps are about, but I digress. I have some issues with KM's acting. I think she's a beauty and she definitely has the chops, but I dislike how her acting has become so childish and teenage-like as of late. I can't find the words to describe it but to me it's painful to watch. And don't get me started on Maya. After all those glamourus Abu Dhabi or Bell Mansion location shoots, I had to laugh at her flashing back to Rick kissing her in the midst of Los Angeles traffic! LOL And who could ever, ever in a million years take her seriously as a model? I'm also wondering if Oliver will have a stick up his a** as much as she did now that he knows she wants to break up R&C to secure a place for herself at Forrester.
June 26, 201412 yr Member It's bound to happen eventually. Yeah, every time she barges into his place, they end up having a shouting match inches away from each other's face and I think it's about to happen. They're teasing it, it's certainly bound to happen. And Rena has never looked better. Aly is such a freaking weirdo. I kind of can't stand Maya. So what ended up happening with her and Rick? I'm assuming she and Carter's "onscreen chemistry" doing that wack soap-within-a-soap had something to do with it. Edited June 26, 201412 yr by SFK
June 26, 201412 yr Member Maya's facial expressions crack me up. Practically every time she's on she does something GIF worthy. The faces she was making a couple of weeks ago when she was outside the door and Oliver was telling Aly that she's growing up. OMG, that was priceless.
June 26, 201412 yr Member Maya is finally getting something interesting to do. That goody-two-shoes personality she had going on couldn't last forever. Now she's jelly of my Ollie, she better not ruin things for him. I do love how Brad is basically channelling what these actors probably really think. ''My character is not a Forrester, I will never have a real storyline''. Cheeky, cheeky.. Edited June 26, 201412 yr by Markjeh
June 26, 201412 yr Member I've picked up B&B and had the pleasure of watching with my aunt today. Her reaction to Quinn the Welder was PRICELESS.
June 27, 201412 yr Member The shift in personalities and stories of "minor characters" (see: everyone that isn't closely involved with Brooke or Hope) are just frustrating. First they had a 'true love' story with Rick and Maya which they quickly dropped after a lot of buildup. Suddenly Maya is fully in love with Carter and has settled. A month or few later she's lusting after Oliver, and now suddenly her fire for Rick has returned. I suppose other characters are at least getting some airtime. I've yet to realize where Bell is going with this Brooke/Bill/Ridge/Katie stuff. I hope Ivy Forrester manages to breathe some new life into the younger set.
June 27, 201412 yr Member I'm catching up. This Hope/Wyatt/Liam stuff is insufferable. For the love of God, let someone else get some airtime. I know its basically the same (dialog) repeatedly .. Hope, "I should have known about Quinn sooner" ..Huh? you were alerted all the while what a nutjob she is. "I love Wyatt but I'm committed to Liam." I don't see why either of them put up with her. I saw promo pics of Monte Carlo so I'm guessing Wyatt gets his job back. She's about to flip again. was glad when Quinn poked Liam with his sword "why does he keep engaging/provoking this woman. "Hope is my life" she's really lost it. Liam wants to know, Is she lethal. ... doesn't he know by now... I don't see any heat between Liam/Quinn, just anger. Maya wants Rick to give her a chance? Duh, he's married what is he suppose to do divorce his wife for you. I'm nervous re: Deacon hoping too he gets the writing he needs. Edited June 27, 201412 yr by Cyberologist
June 27, 201412 yr Member OMG - Maya/Caroline interaction was hilarious. I do hope they move Maya into Rick's universe while Caroline will be away. FINALLY - Quinn/Liam are going to get it on. It has been months building - I love it and for B&B - it's a complete rite of passage on the show!
June 27, 201412 yr Member I just can't stand KM's acting choices... Am I the only one? No, my main criticism is that she stresses words very annoyingly. I just don't get Bell's obsession with her. Hope as a character is also about the least interesting female on the show (with the exception of Maya).
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.