B&B - June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know if you guys have noticed, but one (ONE) year has passed and Brooke hasn't had a sex scandal. B&B doesn't feel like B&B without it. I want my annual Brooke in a meltdown. I want tears coming from one eye, I want pregnancy rumours and angry fans.

• Members

In that case: Time to send KKL POSÉ-tweets!!! From there it won't be long until Brad Bell gets this jingle again... LOL!

@ Cheap: I have a hard time believing Oliver for a social climber. The Jones family is moderately rich, as he manages to rent that beach house we haven't seen in a few years!? Maya with er ghetto background (sort of... ;-)) on the other hand I can relate to.

Quinn is also a great character as Cyberologist mentioned. She has a business of her own but it didn't take off until the Forresters and she still has to fight for her business. She is the modern Sally - minus the stealing but plus the mega-meddling.

• Members

Even people with money can be social climbers. Look at Simon and Alex from RHoNYC and Id venture to say they had more money than Oliver has been portrayed to have. Being a social climber doesnt equal being a gold digger. He may not be poor but his talks with Maya over the last few months had him holding the Forresters to a higher social class than he and that its those on that level who get ahead. He basically told Maya that being with Aly could help him attain that

• Members

Even if Oliver started out a gold-digger, I genuinely believe the writers are letting him fall in love with her.

I enjoyed their Renaissance joust/dinner.

Rena Sofer gets better every day! Please don't let her character go too far so she can stay much longer!

Her chemistry with Deacon is palpable.

Caroline is the second best thing about their triangle. [Jacob Young's hot little Lollipopkid Body is the best thing. When did he buff up?}

• Members

Caroline was only ever interesting when she became a bitch to steal Rick back from Maya. Ever since Rick picked Caroline she has gone back to being absolute dead weight as a character. I just hate that now they're writing it like Maya is in the wrong when Caroline clearly drove Rick away the last time.

Archived