Toups

• Administrator

NBC Fall 2014 Schedule - Will be announced on Monday, May 12

Sunday
7-8:20 p.m. — “Football Night in America”
8:20-11:30 p.m. — “NBC Sunday Night Football”

Monday
8-10 p.m. — “The Voice”
10-11 p.m. — “The Blacklist” / “STATE OF AFFAIRS” (beginning Nov. 17)

Tuesday
8-9 p.m. — “The Voice”
9-9:30 p.m. — “MARRY ME”
9:30-10 p.m. — “About a Boy”
10-11 p.m. — “Chicago Fire”

Wednesday
8-9 p.m. — “THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA”
9-10 p.m. — “Law & Order: SVU”
10-11 p.m. — “Chicago P.D.”

Thursday
8-9 p.m. — “The Biggest Loser”
9-9:30 p.m. — “BAD JUDGE” (“The Blacklist” beginning Feb. 5)
9:30-10 p.m. — “A TO Z”
10-11 p.m. — “Parenthood”/”Allegiance”

Friday
8-9 p.m. — “Dateline NBC”
9-10 p.m. — “Grimm”
10-11 p.m. — “CONSTANTINE”

Mid-Season

Thursday

9-10 p.m. — “The Blacklist” (Beginning February 5)

10-11 p.m. — “Allegiance”

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

NBC will finally stop airing comedies at 8pm to start off the night. Risky move The Blacklist after one season and not airing it after Nov 10 to February 5 - we'll see if that works out. "A To Z" going up against football. sad.png

• Members

I think Blacklist will be fine moving spots. I don't think it needs The Voice as a lead in. Depending on what CBS does, there isn't much competition in that Thurs 9pm hour.

The Thursday "Must See TV" Comedy block, finally dead. On one hand, sad to see it end, but on the other, it needed to. That Thursday comedy block just wasn't working anymore.

• Members

The Biggest Loser has faded so much I'm confused as to why it's starting a night. Oh well.

Congrats to the Parenthood fans here. My parents used to love the show but stopped because of Monica Potter's cancer story.

• Members

I don't see it that way at all. Grey's is aging and nothing CBS and FOX had in that slot was stellar, so perfect opportunity for NBC. Blacklist was the hottest drama this year. Moving it allows NBC to be competitive on Thursdays, while opening the post-Voice slot to another drama. Not any different than what CBS and ABC did when they moved CSI and Grey's to that slot in their 2nd and 3rd seasons respectively.

• Members

They have, haven't they? I don't think NBC has been in this much trouble since the Fred Silverman era. And I'm sorry, but I don't think this coming fall will reverse their fortunes any either. (Thank you, Jeff Zucker. Thank you so [!@#$%^&*] much.)

Now I really need to read Warren Littlefield's book, "Top of the Rock," if only to remember what used to be. :(

Archived