ATWT actor reveals reasons why he waited to come out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL. I remember when ATWT first went off there were rumors of Van going to DAYS. Clearly that never panned out. I'm not even going to lie... when that casting call for Levi on GH came out for some reason I thought of Van. I don't even know why, but he popped into my mind and I had all kinds of thoughts about how they could put him with Lucas or something. But now that I've actually seen the Levi character, I feel bad for even thinking of wishing that on Van.

Is Van still with Tyler Hanes? Anyone know?

• Members

That is awful slick, but like chit said, you (sadly) find out who your friends are.

I don't think NPH and Tuc are "flaming" at all. But it was always clear (to me at least) they were gay before they confirmed it. Same with Lance Bass, Matt Dallas, Ricky Martin .... none of them surprised me at all.

I still think Max Erich (Fen) is. I mean, it doesn't matter, but I think that he is.

LOL

• Members

Yes, Chris Bernau had chemistry with women on GUIDING LIGHT. But that's because Chris Bernau was good at his craft, able to "lose himself" entirely in everything that was Alan Spaulding, which is way more than I would say for the likes of Mr. Van Hansis. VH, IMO, cannot play a heterosexual convincingly until he has learned to play something other than a variation of himself.

• Members

No, I'll agree with that. PAS may be gay as a goose but he rarely had a problem selling it with women. Like most gay actors in the business, honestly - they sell it everyday.

Archived