ATWT actor reveals reasons why he waited to come out

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And in other news, the sky becomes dark after the sun goes down...

Seriously, did anyone NOT know?

In any case, I wish him nothing but the best.

Maybe not him, but Tony Geary for sure. Of course, he had no problem generating chemistry with Genie Francis (cannot comment on Jane Elliot, hated even the idea of those two as an on-screen couple, never watched their storyline).

• Members

I did think that VH played a gay teen VERY well. It did cross my mind that he might have been gay. Love him and Luke.

CLB used to be able to play it straight back in the day. He had great chemistry with women. But no longer. Everything about Michael these days screams flaming Queen.

I NEVER bought kevin as straight. Even his SLs were filled with female issues, and not the good kind. Then they paired him with his BFF Chloe. I know it was supposed to be a friendship to lovers story but she just comes across as his beard.

• Members

It wasn't being treated as news, though - he was giving an interview about a project he's doing and he spoke about his coming out experience.

I also think that as much as we often say, "OK yeah, we knew," there are others out there who do take some comfort from this, although not as many as there would have been if he'd come out at ATWT.

Archived