Days: May sweeps preview

• Members

From JASON47

NAITONAL ENQUIRER REVEALS MY MAY SWEEPS TEASE...

As I teased earlier this week (with my "censored" tease), the week of May 5-9 features a major event. The National Enquirer has revealed the tease I was referring to, so if you haven't heard yet: One of the characters on "Days" will be getting shot in cold blood. Who do you think the shooter will be? And who do you think will be killed?

My guess is Gabi dies

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i'm assuming Liam is killed by Nicole or Jen?

EDIT: so, are we basically gonna see DAYS 'replace' Sami with Eve/Blair? IMO, the only way James will stick around is if DAYS pairs him w/ Kassie... whistling.jpg

• Members

from SOD preview

A Character is killed that leaves a room of suspects.

JJ & Paige continue to grow closer but Bev wants JJ and enlists Rory to help break them up

Daniel discovers something that could destroy his happiness with Jennifer

John wants to help Brady and realizes that Teresa is the root of that problem. What happens will have long lasting affects

Nicole & Eric ponder leaving town to start their romance a new

Kate confronts Jordan about her past. Jordan attempts to leave town but will Rafe step in & stop her?

Ciara & Aiden strike a deal. Sparks fly between Aiden & Hope

• Members

Also SOD states that the person is murdered at Horton town square in front of an audience of suspects and that someone covers for their family

Im still saying Nick dies, Gabi shoots him and the family try and cover it up

• Members

She went nuts the first time and should have been sent to the psych ward. Why prolong her stay?? She could have left earlier like CM did. I really don't care who knocks off Nick because he is vial evil human being.

• Members

Well, I'm looking forward to this at least. I think this is Day's most interesting potential romance.

If Gabi dies, then they'll have made my sweeps just with these two things. Add a little bit of Anne making Jennie miserable and I'm a happy viewer.

Archived