April 6, 201412 yr Member I love when Judi Evans gives that oh hell no look. That's what I loved and missed about her performances on GUIDING LIGHT. Her Beth, unlike Beth Chamberlain's, was a real fighter who didn't take any [!@#$%^&*]. Not even when her stepdad, Bradley, raped her.
April 6, 201412 yr Member On Wednesday's episode now and Gabby is just...I cant with her anymore...can she really be this dumb?? I am curious as to what the actress thinks about Gabby's nonsense??
April 7, 201412 yr Author Member Guy Wilson @THEguywilson 11h The Salem youth are taking over Hollywood... @1CaseyMoss @true_obrien @KRiggin815 #days @nbcdays pic.twitter.com/hqnqVILt2g
April 8, 201412 yr Member EJ skeeves me out but I don't know why he was ever interested in a naïve ignorant twit like Abby. And of course he's arrogant enough to think he won't get caught. I'm glad Stefano called him on it. Gabi trying to hide Nick was painfully bad. Red's always been a great color on AS/Sami! Every time Theresa opens her mouth, she whines. And Jen Lilley is painfully bad at trying to play seductive and sexy. Which shouldn't surprise me since she's very annoying in general.
April 8, 201412 yr Member EJ skeeves me out but I don't know why he was ever interested in a naïve ignorant twit like Abby. And of course he's arrogant enough to think he won't get caught. I'm glad Stefano called him on it. Gabi trying to hide Nick was painfully bad. Red's always been a great color on AS/Sami! Every time Theresa opens her mouth, she whines. And Jen Lilley is painfully bad at trying to play seductive and sexy. Which shouldn't surprise me since she's very annoying in general. Wasnt EJ just trying to romance Abby because of Nick?? He really never was in love with her. Gabi is just too dumb for words.
April 9, 201412 yr Member I cant with this Pollyanna crap. Her scenes with Abby today were so cringeworthy with that dialogue and cant stand to watch JJ as well. Total FF material
April 9, 201412 yr Author Member Yeah Paige needs an edge damn it . She's pretty but I dont buy JJ as played by Casey would be so goo-goo. Id buy Rory though as he had hots for Abby
April 9, 201412 yr Member I cant with this Pollyanna crap. Her scenes with Abby today were so cringeworthy with that dialogue and cant stand to watch JJ as well. Total FF material I go get why these soaps always have the bad boy and the good girl be paired up. JJ has seriously been de-fanged and not in a good way Edited April 9, 201412 yr by cassadine1991
April 9, 201412 yr Member I go get why these soaps always have the bad boy and the good girl be paired up. JJ has seriously been de-fanged and not in a good way JJ is barely a bad boy these days. I'll only stan if there's hope for a pairing with Theresa.
April 9, 201412 yr Author Member JJ is barely a bad boy these days. I'll only stan if there's hope for a pairing with Theresa. Ughh Theresa. Put JJ with Bev and Rory with Paige and send that Marybeth over a cliff
April 9, 201412 yr Member lol. Why do you hate Marybeth so much? And yes, JJ has totally lost his edge. Just one of the many reasons I'm finding the show kinda blah and uninteresting at the moment. Not awful, just not that interesting.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.