GH: April 2014 Discussion Thread

• Members

LOL. I'm the troll? Seriously Jonny, come on. You're reaching trying to argue with me. It's not worth it. I don't want to fight with you because that's not who I am. It's just a soap and just a message board, LOL.

And I appreciate you contributing. You don't HAVE to be negative, lol, the majority of us just don't seem to like the current GH. If you do, I said that's great. Tell us what you like about it and why. Let's have a conversation instead of the usual. That's all. I have no ill will towards you, seriously. Hopefully you had a very nice Easter, if you celebrate. I did chuckle at the shrew comment, I won't lie, even though I like Laura Wright.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

again can someone tell me why they are referring to Luke as Spencer's Uncle Luke? Those two have ZERO familial connection. Luke isn't even close to him and his parents so I don't see why he would be called that as some family friends are. Spencer has spent very little time around him so this makes no sense to me.

Why does Franco want to be in jail? How'd he even get arrested?

Why is Ava threatening Sabrina/Carlos? What made her turn on him?

• Members

FrankenTodd is in jail to get to Carlos in hopes that he will spill Ava's secrets (doing it for Carly). He spray painted his hotel room to get arrested, a non criminal act, but whatever.

Ava is threatening Carlos/Sobby because he told her that the cops have him dead to rights and he will have to tell the truth. She is making sure he doesn't say a word about Connie.

Archived