Former convicted murderer kills his GH pen pal

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've loathed her since her SB scene-chewing days. She is beyond disgusting making light of horrible murder. Good grief, where is her empathy? And why hasn't ABC demanded that she take it down? Perhaps, they could work in a stalker murder for Alexis and let's see her tweet from the old, washed up unemployed actors' line.

• Members

She's not just making light of it, she is also trying to make it about her. Alexis, Alexis, me, me, me, Alexis, no, Julia, no, Alexis!

I used to love her back on SB, but her Twitter pranks have really turned me off. It's not even about expressing her opinions, it's the constant waca-waca! Look at me! Look how hilarious I am! Not everything should be the butt end of a joke. Certainly not the torture and murder of a well-loved schoolteacher -- and longtime GH fan. For all we know, maybe he was somebody who posted on SON every now and then.

Ugh. I find the "Geez" in her tweet particularly gross for some reason.

• Members

At first, I actually liked here on SB, but the histrionics onscreen were just too much. She screams: "I'm an ACTOR" in every performance. No subtlety or layers. And, yes, she's a sad case of "look at me." As I said, I'm stunned ABC hasn't asked her to delete tweet. It's offensive on a human level, but also the victim was a GH fan!

• Members

How fitting would it be if Ron did incorporate this into GH by having some prisoner be released from prison and kill Alexis? Maybe its some disgruntled criminal she put away while DA. Wonder how Nancy would react then?

• Members

8 will play the devil's advocate (even though im kind of baffled at the reaction NLg's drunk-tweeting has caused) but given the fact that the whole story is surreal and eery from start to finish i dont think that pointing at the absurdity and senselessness of it all (inappropriately as it might be) is necessarily showcasing her evil nature.

Faced with situation so out of the realm of possibility the person cope in different ways. And yes in that instance i would say coping becuz this surreal and eery situation is linked to her workplace.

I can imagine that for an actor this kind of news could have a certain effect so a poorly timed joke can help defuse a stressful situation. For all they know they might have received letters from the obsessed killer.

I know unlikely but the whole story is based on unlikely premisses that most people would roll their eyes at.

Archived