GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, Nikolas ripped into Liz good and READ her ass. Called her out on being a hypocritical coward who has destroyed lives yet sits on her perch judging everyone else. The best part was that he told her to get the hell out of his house. Was NOT expecting this but LMAO at the insanity of it all. Liz, you LOSE!

hM020r8.jpg?1

Smiling with glee thinking she's gonna bust up Britt and Nik

7Fmh19x.jpg?1

Looking like a fool as her plan doesn't quite work out how she wanted it too

• Members

Eh, it's just the usual Ron kabuki of "fooled man blames truth-teller to keep them apart a little bit longer". Not that I'm a fan of Nikolas and Liz together at all, but it's the same old.

Britt can suck it.

• Members

remember That Nikolas played a huge part in destroying his brother's relationship with Lucky. Sorry But Nik is the one that came off like the hypocrite and its not even about him.

Its Lulu your sister jack ass. How bout caring about her and her feelings and not your own for once

Whats Stephen Martines doing. TC sux as NIK

• Members

It's not so irrelevant in this case because this type of scene and story has played out over and over with these characters. Frankly, I'm surprised they didn't have Nik join his brother's chorus that Liz is only valuable when she's being raped.

• Members

Nik proved to me today that i was right all along to hate the jack-ass. I hated him eversince he backstabbed zander and it only intensified when he cheated on Emily (whom I despised and loathed post-recast) cuz she didnt get over her rape at the hand of his wacko lookalike fast enough to tend to his royal needs. Now it reached you must die territory. And I dont even care about Niz. But his ramblings about liz being an hypocrit that destroys lives was so stupid considering he nailed the woman who raped his brother-in-law and cheated on his own brothers wife

• Members
All due respect....KT is a pretty girl but a mediocre actress. At best. Like most limited actors she's better at playing a meanie. But that by no means explains why her role was expanded.

Quite simply, Britt was sticking it to Sabrina, one of the most hated characters GH has ever produced. THAT'S why she got so much love from viewers and developed a fanbase. KT is pretty good villainess but trying to pull off a conflicted anti heroine is beyond her.

• Members

Nik disgusted me today Blamming Liz for destroying lives. He also helped Liz Blow up Lucky's by sleeping with her. However he left that part out

All Nik cares for is Nik. Hmmm dude, Britt stole your sister's baby. Liz told her in private and then Lulu decided that she was gonna confront Britt the way she did. Sorry if it ruined your party, ass whipe. I woulda done it the same way if I were in Lulu's shoes.

• Members

Yep, I agree KT is mediocre at best. I think she's been better as of late but she's still too limited an actress. I like Britt as a character but they could have cast a better actress. But there are many people on GH who are just as bad as she is, some worse than her.

The actresses I enjoy on GH are Donna Mills, Jackie Zeman (whose never on!), Kathleen Gati, Jane Elliott (when she's restrained) and Becky Herbst (most times). I think TC/Sabrina, KT/Britt, ER/Lulu, and the girls that play Molly and Emma are the weak links as far as the actresses go.

A lot of people like Britt because they can't stand Sabrina. That's a big part of why I like Britt, in theory.

The actor that plays Nik can't act and he really looks like he's let himself go.

Archived